29. (fack)

Question, in the comments you could ask me which one of my one-shots you guys would love to have another part to. :)

Here's your cliché one-shot.

~~~~~~~~~~

Unfamiliar faces were on the left and right side of jack, an empty bottle of alcohol in the middle of them.

Jack wasn't too fond of parties, or being social period.

But magically, he found himself at one with drunken teens he didn't know. One person he did know was chosen Jacobs, he looked just as scared and confused as jack himself.

"Spin the bottle has to be one of the most played games at a party, make it interesting" a kid said, the people in the circle nodding.

A girl that announced the game bit her lip.

"Hey! You decided to come play" she said, the kid put his hands up. "Okay jeez" he scoffed.

"Fine, if you're a boy and it lands on a girl you have to choose a boy next to her." Some of the boys groaned and some looked disgusted, "you said to make it interesting there you fucking go" she said.

The kid rolled his eyes, "but that's not really changing the game" he said.

Jack was tired of hearing them argue so he spun the bottle which caught everyone's attention, as it spun kids began cheering.

It stopped on chosen, jack let out a breath of relief as he knew him. It wouldn't be so awkward, but as chosen looked up at jack he looked scared.

"Come on kid!" A girl yelled, "it's just a kiss" she finished. "If he doesn't want to do it he doesn't have too!" Jack protested, "god damnit you guys are boring" a voice echoed through the room.

Kids gasped as Finn walked in the room, jack squealed as Finn picked him up and kissed him passionately. It lasted a few seconds but jack enjoyed it all.

Kids cheered as Finn let go of jack with a smirk, "woah" jack whispered. Finn put him down as the kids began to continue the game, jack looked down.

"U-um hi my name's jack nice to meet y-" he stopped as he looked up, he was gone.

Jack sighed and leaned against the wall, waiting till it was Monday to see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~
OH MY I APOLOGISE FOR THIS AWFUL UPDATE, I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS BAD TILL I READ IT OVER.

I'm trying, underline 'trying' to write that reddie book for you guys ;). But also trying to write a stenbrough one too.

Hopefully I won't give up on it so fast like my previous books so yea.

Love you guys. Xx

Abby ♡♡♡