31. (Jyatt)

In which jyatt says they love each other for the first time.
-

Jaeden smiled lightly at the sight in front of him, "I wish I could cuddle with you" he said.

Wyatt blushed on the other side of the screen, "cuddling with you would be amazing" Wyatt replied.

"When we meet, I want to go out somewhere. A place we both would enjoy" Jaeden said, laying back.

"I like birdwatching as you know, how do you like the park?" Wyatt asked, "as long as it's with you I'll like it" Jaeden said.

Wyatt was about to say something but stopped himself, Jaeden furrowed his eyebrows. "What?" He asked, Wyatt stammered on his words.

"Um- I uh" Wyatt continued, he took a breath in. "I love you" he whispered, Jaeden giggled while trying to hide his now red cheeks.

"I love you more noodle head" he smiled, Wyatt jumped on his feet smiling big. "Really?" Wyatt asked, Jaeden nodded "I love you Wyatt" Jaeden said.

Wyatt covered his face, tears threatening to spill, "I really want to hug you" Wyatt sighed.

"Jaeden" a voice echoed through the computer, "dinner is ready!" The voice yelled once more. "I have to go, I'll talk to you in a bit. Love you" Jaeden said, "I love you more" Wyatt replied.

And the screen shut off.

-

Short but sweet.

Hey y'all, I'm honestly not ready to go back to school on Tuesday. I should just drop out and work at PetSmart. :)

- abby