17. (jyatt/fack)

3rd person p.o.v
[Fluff]

"I swear if you drop me I'm going to kick your ass Finn!" Jack exclaimed, he was on Finn's shoulders trying to put the star on their Christmas tree.

The whole IT cast gathered together to celebrate Christmas together, they considered each other as family. Finn gripped Jack's thighs as he began to slip.

"Finn!!" Jack yelled, before they both toppled over. Finn layed on jack as they both groaned, "bitch" jack muttered. "You love this bitch" Finn said, staring at jack lovingly.

Jack blushed and smiled down at Finn, "shut up and help me up" he giggled. Finn got up and grabbed both of Jack's hands bringing him up to his chest, both their foreheads touching. "Hello handsome" Finn said.

Jack shoved Finn's face out of the way in a playful manner, "you're so corny" he said dragging him away.

"They're so weird" jaeden muttered behind Wyatt, Wyatt turned to face jaeden from the couch he sat on.

"Why? Because we're not as cute as them?" He asked smiling, "pff jyatt beats everything" jaeden replied, hugging Wyatt from behind.

"GAY WAR!" Finn yelled with jack on his back with a plastic sword, Jack's parents began to laugh at them. "Come on jae, can't let them win!" He exclaimed grabbing jaeden.

Sophia,Jeremy, and chosen began to chant, "fight to the death! Fight to the death!". In the end both couple's were on the floor exhausted, "we totally won" jack said.

"Whatever" Wyatt said out of breath, "jae I didn't think you weighed alot? What do you eat?" He said. "Are you calling me a fat ass Olaf?" Jaeden replied, "no" Wyatt said putting his hands up.

"That's what I thought" he said, before Wyatt brought his hands down to jaeden's sides making jaeden turn to a fit of giggles. "I'm gonna slap you!" Jaeden said, still laughing.

"No thanks!" Wyatt said, running down the hall with jaeden right behind him. Before Finn can say anything he felt a stinging sensation to his back, "did you just slap me grazer?" Finn asked.

"Um. No?" Jack said before he ran down the same hall, "get back here!!" Finn yelled. The whole family watched in amusement and smiled at each other.

____________________
_________________________
It's november but oh 🐋.

-Abby🍪