28. (Jyatt)

Not edited

Jaeden made his way down the hall of school, his eyes wandering the peeling paint of the school walls.

He opened his locker as kids chattering suddenly became quite low, he turned with furrowed eyebrows. His breath caught in his throat as his eyes landed upon a boy.

Girls giggled as boys rolled their eyes as all the attention was on him, he made eye contact with jaeden as they held it for a few seconds.

"I'm new..can you help me?" The boy asked, jaeden stared for a bit more till he looked down. "Y-yea sure" he stuttered.

Up close jaeden can tell you, he wasn't sure if this was a boy. His features were girl like, his curly hair and long eyelashes.

His face had faint makeup on, at least jaeden thought. Either way, jaeden thought this boy was the most gorgeous human being.

"Um.. I think you're really pretty," jaeden suddenly let out. He closed his eyes cursing how forward he is with people. He turned and hit his head on his locker, "I'm s-so sorry if I scared you" he said quietly.

The boy pulled one of his curls behind his ear, turning bright red in the process. "N-no it okay, thanks I think your pretty too" he said, clutching his books tightly.

Jaeden smiled, "what's your name?" He asked as the boy gave jaeden his schedule. "Wyatt" the boy said fast, "just Wyatt" he said again.

Jaeden didn't question it as he eyed the schedule, "okay Wy," jaeden said as Wyatt smiled at the nickname.

"You have 3 classes with me and it's the ones we have right now" jaeden said, handing the paper back. He didn't forget to touch Wyatt's hand though, Wyatt nodded and put the schedule away.

"Well jae, I have to find my locker so I'll see you in a bit" he said, as he disappeard down the hall. Jaeden leaned against his locker and sighed, "wow".

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry this is so bad but trans Wyatt is something we all need.

I'm so inactive and I apologize for that, I hope you enjoy this.... whatever this is and I love you guys!!

Xoxo Abby ♡♡♡