26. (Jyatt)

Not edited

Wyatt swiftly slipped through his window, closing it gently behind him.

His shoelaces hitting the pavement as he ran down the street, sweat started to appear on his forehead as he passed by about 10 houses.

Wyatt cursed in his head for not being more athletic to even run down the street.

As he stood in front of jaeden's house his heart began to pound, from the running and from seeing jaeden's reaction when he sees Wyatt at his house at 2 in the morning.

Wyatt flipped on his radio, turning on song that reminded him of jaeden.

He listened to it on nights he thought he would never be able to make jaeden his, or the fact that jaeden is straight.

But tonight, he didn't care if he got rejected or hurt in the process, he couldn't hide his feelings for him any longer.

What time you coming down?
We started losing light.

He put the radio above his head, hoping that it would be loud enough to wake jaeden up.

Don't you see me now?
I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you,

His heart dropped as he saw a sleepy jaeden emerge from the window, whilst rubbing his eyes tiredly.

Wyatt smiled lightly, his cheeks slightly red from seeing jaeden shirtless.

"Wyatt?! What the hell are you doing out here at.." he stopped and looked at his bedside table, "2:30 in the morning?" Jaeden whispered yelled.

And On this night and in this light, I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you,

"I just-" Wyatt stopped, he couldn't just tell him he's in love with him right now. It's too much for jaeden to take in, Wyatt thought.

Wyatt took a deep breath, "i....I like you" he said, jaeden gave a confused face.

"What?!" He said, whispering a bit louder.

Maybe you'll change your mind
I think I'm falling, I think I'm falling..

Wyatt shut off the radio and brought it down to the floor, he started walking to jaeden's window by climbing up from the ground to the roof.

He struggled up but landed on with a thud, "I like you" Wyatt said breathlessly. Jaeden's face suddenly went red, almost red as Wyatt's as he waited for a response.

"Do you hate me now?" Wyatt asked, jaeden instantly shook his head. "No! I just... Didn't expect you to come say it directly to me" jaeden giggled.

Wyatt looked down and hesitantly grabbed jaeden's hand, suprisingly jaeden didn't pull away as Wyatt thought he would.

"Do you like me too?" Wyatt asked, "I've been trying to hold your hand Everytime we went walking together, I tried to get your number by sliding a piece of paper of mine to you, and I tried to kiss your cheek on New year's, nothing gave it away?" Jaeden smiled.

Wyatt scratched his neck while laughing nervously, "sorry I'm not really great at getting hints" Wyatt said.

"It's okay, and yea...yea I do" jaeden said, Wyatt swiftly kissed jaeden's warm cheek and smirked as jaeden turned red once more.

"I'll see you tommorow first thing in the morning?" Wyatt asked, jaeden nodded.

"See ya" Wyatt said, "not if I see you first" jaeden grinned.

_________________
How's everyone?

Abby ♡♡