3. (jyatt)

Jaeden's p.o.v

Today was the day my best friend was moving, far away and too far that i won't be able to visit. His name is wyatt oleff and he means everything to me, we've known eachother since we were in diapers, and we would sometimes give eachother paper planes for fun. But there is this big secret that I've been keeping from him, it's not much of a secret because i still haven't figured it out on what it means. And it's this feeling at the pit of my stomach i get when I'm around him, it sometimes get's me irritated because i can't seem to understand why I'm feeling like this. I think i'm sick sometimes but i won't feel like I'm sick it's more like happiness i guess you can say, and it's only around Wyatt which is weired. Right now I'm helping him put his bags in his car and i don't have that happy feeling like usual, and it's probably because he's leaving and i won't see him anymore. That thought immediately saddened me even more than i already was, Wyatt saw my face drop and he grabbed both my shoulders. "Hey it's okay, I'll see you soon", he said with a smile i slowly nodded but with no emotion. He pulled me into a bone crushing hug in which i returned, i felt like crying but i held it back. He pulled away slowly and looked back at his car when his mom honked, "i have to go" he said with a sad smile i looked down and thought of three words that might describe my feelings towards him. "I Love you" i said he looked taken back and looked at me for a bit, then instantly replaced it with a big smile. "Wyatt we have to go!" his mom yelled from the car, he looked back at his mom then back at me and pulled me into a kiss as he pulled away he said, "i love you too" and ran to his car. His mom and dad smiled and waved to me and i waved back, as they drove off Wyatt stood up from the window and threw a paper plane towards my roof. I looked at him weird telling him i was down here, but when i looked to where he threw it there was hundreds of more paper planes there. Then the one he threw landed in front of me, i opened it and it said, "this isn't the last paper plane your getting from me, if that's what you thought". I looked back and his car was already turning at the corner and was gone instantly.
_______________________
______________________________
I felt like this one was sad,
It wasn't meant to be but ig

-A.M🍪