8. (jyatt)

I walked into starbucks and waited in line to order. I looked ahead of me to see how long the line is, then a head of curly hair and brown eyes caught my gaze. He was cute i saw his dimple pop out when he smiled at the customer. I then saw his name tag it said wyatt, i repeated the name in my head and butterflies erupted in my tummy. I smiled to myself and didn't notice i was still looking at him, he caught my gaze and smiled and my cheeks turned a crimson. I put my head down and mentally cursed, stop it jaeden you're so embarrassing. The line was going by slow, since Starbucks is sort of 'popular' i guess you can say. Finally it was my turn to order and i instantly clammed up, wyatt smiled at me, "hello, what would you like to order" he asked kindly. I looked into his eyes and my tummy was going crazy, "u-um hello?" he said and waved his hand in front of my face. I shook my head "oh uh sorry" i managed to say, i looked down and mumbled my order. "Sorry i couldn't hear that, could you speak up please" he said and i looked up again. "Just a green tea" i said as he nodded and smiled big, i gave him the money and our hands brushed and i instantly pulled back. He giggled which made my heart melt, "here ya go" he said and handed it over to me, i gave a small smile and began to walk away. My hand touched a white paper on the cup, i turned it around and read it. You're adorable!
Call me xoxo
-wyatt
I then saw his number displayed on the cup and i smiled, i turned around and he was already looking at me he then winked. I then had a boost of confidence and winked back, he laughed and waved as i did too.
________________________
___________________________
Oh how i love Jyatt.

-A.M🍪