25. (Fack)

Trigger warning.?

"I'd do anything for you jack, remember?" Finn said.

"I know! I didn't think you would!?" Jack yelled, before getting pulled back.

Finn glanced over the cliff, looking at the waves of the ocean overlap. "You'll let him go....if I do this?" Finn asked the boy.

"I said yes! Now hurry up and jump" he yelled, causing Finn's heart to beat faster.

"Finn! Don't do this please!!" Jack yelled, Finn didn't listen and smiled to himself, remembering all the good times with him and jack.

Like the first time him and jack kissed, and the time jack asked to hold Finn's hand because he was too nervous to just grab it.

Those memories made Finn's heart melt, and filled his head as he took a step forward. He ignored Jack's calls as he slowly felt a cold breeze hit his face.

He was so caught up in his thoughts he also didn't hear the police sirens behind him, he was about to jump until he felt a tug of his shirt and his bottom come in contact with the floor.

"It's okay Finn" jack whispered over and over, holding Finn tightly in his arms. "He's gone" jack whispered, "that boy is gone" he said.

___________________
________________________
This is so bad and short, omg.

But heeyyyyy

-Abby ⭐