#7. Stay

Here is the next chapter :) Hope you enjoy! Super busy because of tests and projects, so I haven't written the couple chapters in a while, so I'm hoping I can get back to that quickly after Easter break :) Have fun!

*drum beats*

Chapter #7: Stay

NICO POV

~I need some time just deliver the things that I need for now

Everything that I feel's like a warm deep calm casting over me

And it's taking me to somewhere new

If you believe that everything's alright

You won't be all alone tonight

And I'd be blessed by the light of your company,

Slowly lifting me to somewhere new

Oh can you tell, I haven't slept very well

Since the last time that we spoke, you said

"Please understand if I see you again don't even say hello."

Please

What a night it is, when you live like this

And you're coming up beneath the clouds,

Don't let me down

You know, I still can't believe we both did some things

I don't even wanna think about

I'll say "I'm sorry,

I don't want anybody else to feel this way"

Oh can you tell, I haven't slept very well

Since the last time that we spoke

Please... stay

Please stay

I'll admit I was wrong about everything

Cause I'm high and I don't wanna come down

I'm not strong enough for the both of us

What was I supposed to do?

Please just stay

Stay~

I want Frootloops. I really want Frootloops. Ugh, my head kills. What happened?

I spread my hands out beside me and gripped a familiar fabric: cotton. Cotton sheets. I'm on a bed. I scrunched up my nose. Light was peeking through my eyelids. Not in my room. And not in the cave, which is great. But I'm not in the Argo II's cabin, either. No. That cabin smelt like sea salt and ocean water... Like the shore of a perfect secluded beach, the waves crashing to the shore... Like a sea breeze that never seized to stopped. This room (I'm guessing it's a room?) just smelt like sickness and medicine and sanitizer and plastic and iron and blood and decease and... Well, I could go on since I'm the son of Hades, but I figure you don't wanna know.

I'm in an infirmary.

I slowly opened my eyes and groaned. Why does it have to be so blindingly light in all medical places? I hate it. I hate hospitals and I hate being anywhere near an infirmary. So my first instinct? Check for exits so I can get my bruised butt out of this place. But then I heard a small snore.

I jumped a bit, being the first noise I heard since I woke up. I peeked to my right and sure enough, someone was fast asleep in one of the guest chairs they have beside the infirmary beds. The person was sprawled out, obviously in need of the sleep they're having. But who would sit in a place like this for me? Who would sleep in a place like this for me? I couldn't tell who it was because the someone's face was hidden, facing the other way.