#21. Not Strong Enough

Enjoy :)

Chapter #21 : Not Strong Enough

~I'm not strong enough to stay away.

Can't run from you

I just run back to you.

Like a moth I'm drawn in to your flame,

Say my name, but it's not the same.

You look in my eyes, I'm stripped of my pride.

And my soul surrenders, and you bring my heart to it's knees.

And it's killin' me when you're away, I wanna leave and I wanna stay.

And I'm so confused, So hard to choose.

Between the pleasure and the pain.

And I know it's wrong, and I know it's right.

Even if I try to win the fight, my heart would overrule my mind.

And I'm not strong enough to stay away

I'm not strong enough to stay away

What can I do

I would die without you

In your presence my heart knows no shame

I'm not to blame

Cause you bring my heart to it's knees

There's nothing I can do

My heart is chained to you

And I can't get free

Look what this love's done to me

Not strong enough, strong enough

To stay away

I'm not strong enough to stay away~

NICO POV

"JASON! I'm gonna kill you!"

At the moment, I was beyond pissed off. Like, on a scale of one to ten, it'd be all hell will break loose.

The day began like any other, and then just before breakfast, Jason and I decided to meet up in front of the breakfast hall pavilion to chat. He probably just wanted to check up on me. He treats me like a freaking child sometimes, but I guess I'm kind of growing fond of the guy. But not after what he did afterwards! I swear to gods...

I had a nightmare the night before and woke up early because of it, so I wasn't surprised that I was the first one to show up outside of the breakfast hall pavilion, dressed in my dark clothing, sneakers, and black beanie to cover my hair and face. I stood outside for a while, tapping my shoes around on the marble steps, trying to stay as far away from the double doors as possible. Once people began piling in, I leant on the railing and turned around, not wanting anyone to approach me for a one-sided conversation. Just as I was beginning to become annoyed by Jason's tardiness (no one makes me wait), I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around and glared.

"It's about time-"

"Hey, Neeks!" It was Percy's twinkling eyes that met mine.

He wore a bright smile that immediately made my cheeks flush. Oops, I thought it was gonna be Jason behind me. I can't believe I almost yelled in Percy's face. I greeted him back awkwardly and lent my back up against the railing behind be as he approached. He opened his mouth to say something as he put his elbow on the railing beside me for support, when he missed it and almost fell over. My eyes widened the size of saucers in surprise as his whole face turned a deep red colour. He regained his balance and I tried my hardest not to laugh. Smooth, Jackson, smooth.