#17. Won't Stay Long

*REMEMBER I CHANGED LAST CHAPTER IF YOU'VE READ IT THE DAY I POSTED IT*

Enjoy :) Thanks for being patient!

Chapter #17 : Won't Stay Long

~Here I stand,
helpless and left for dead.
Close your eyes,
so many days gone by.
Easy to find what's wrong,
harder to find what's right.
I believe in you,
I can show you that
I can see right through
all your empty lies.
I won't stay long,
in this world so wrong.
Say goodbye,
as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye,
as we dance with the devil tonight.
Trembling,
crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes,
stealing the life of mine.
I believe in you,
I can show you that
I can see right through
all your empty lies.
I won't last long,
in this world so wrong.
Hold on, hold on~

NICO POV

"Finally! I knew it!" Piper squealed in joy, jumping out of a chair she was currently sat on, and racing towards me.

My eyes grew wide with panic. I was just considering running away from her when her fingers wrapped around my wrist, pulling me away from an apologetic looking Jason, bursting out of his cabin doors dragging me behind her, and sprinting towards the Hades cabin. Once inside, she slammed the door shut behind us, locked it, closed my opened curtains, and pushed me onto my bed in a matter of seconds. This worried me slightly, as you can probably tell. I sat there, frozen in my spot as McLean pulled out my black desk chair and sat down in it beside my bed, facing me. She seems to have calmed down, but she still buzzed with energy and a small smile played on her heart shaped lips. I stared back at her as she cocked her head slightly to the side, her eyes full of expectation. Yet I still didn't say a thing and scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. Well, can you blame me when the daughter of Aphrodite- the crazy lady that kidnapped me not that long ago -was staring so intently at me as if I were some little puppy that broke its paw but still tried running?

"Well?" Piper dragged out.

I looked looked back at her and shrugged my shoulders while pursing my lips in a 'I have no clue what you possibly want from me, but it looks like I'm stuck here anyways' manner. She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and threw her hands up in exasperation. Then she leant back in her (my) chair, returning to a serious yet extremely excited teenage girl.

"You can not just simply tell me you desperately need my help because you have feelings for a guy who happens to be none other than Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon, and not give me any details, Nico di Angelo." She breathed out in disbelief. "C'mon, what's up? What are you going to do?"

I stared at her for a moment with my eyebrows raised. When I finally did open my mouth to speak, Piper smiled, encouraging me to go on.

"I never said I was in desperate need of your help, McLean. And Jason was the one who dragged me into his cabin, and he was the one who told you that I, erm, fancy someone of the, uhh... Same gender. Just to be sure you got your facts straight." I replied with narrowed eyes.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes at me in impatience. "Well that makes one thing of yours that's straight..." She coughed out, earning a death glare from me.

"Alright, alright!" Piper threw her arms up in surrender. "I'm totally supporting any kind of love, no matter the gender or whatever, and you know that. I mean, most of my cabin and the Apollo cabin are gay. Who knew, right? But seriously, Nico. What's really going on with you, and Percy, and the both you? What are you going to do?"