#25. Only Desire

ERMAHGERD GUYS!!! 40K+ reads, holy Hera! You're all fantastic! I really didn't think my writing was good enough or if anyone would read this story at all, so thank you so much!

This story is not even close to being finished, so bear with me, hahah.

Enjoy :)

Xoxo

Chapter #25 : Only Desire

~Put a spell on me

Walk away from me

It's called irony

Got me hypnotized

I am paralyzed

I lost my sanity

What did I do?

What did I do?

To get my mind stuck on you

What did I do?

What did I do?

To get my mind stuck on you

... What did I do?

Sing a song for me

Love you endlessly

But I got a spell on me

And I feel lost and confused

I am crying out your name

But your touch ain't relieving it's pain

What did I do?

To get my mind stuck on you

You are my lover, are my friend

It don't matter what you think

You are my one and only desire

It's gonna stay like that till the end

Walk away from me

It's called irony

What did I do?

What did I do?

To get my mind stuck on you

Hey, what did I do?~

NICO POV

"Gods dammit!" I exclaimed in impatience and frustration, whipping around and pulling at my hair. "How long does it take to kill a few hydras? Why isn't he back yet? It's been too long... How long do you think the quest will take? What if he's hurt?! I have to go, I've gotta go, I'm leaving, I-"

Jason stormed over (pun intended), and gripped my shoulders, looking me firmly in the eyes. "He left thirty minutes ago, Nico." I bit my lip and blushed in embarrassment. "Percy's fine and you're staying here. You can't interfere. Two children of the big three showing up together is dangerous and risky, you know that just as much as I. You'll attract the hydras to him, do you want him in danger?"

I feverishly shook my head, feeling conflicted.

"Good." Jason muttered. "Now... C'mon, you need to eat something. Breakfast is just being served."

He pat me on the shoulder and I sighed heavily. As the blond boy made his way to the pavilion, sure to be waiting for me at a free table once I join him, I lifted my chin up and gazed up at the sky. Thirty minutes. Percy could handle those hydras. He couldn't be injured in thirty minutes. I prayed to the blue, cloudless sky that Perseus Jackson was okay. I shifted my gaze and looked around. Bloomed trees, old and new camp cabins, demigods running around in battle armour, green grass. But no Percy.