#27. Black And White And Red

Sorry it's a wee late. Blame school and sickness. Meh.

Anyway, prepare to get your feels destroyed because this chapter ain't gonna make you eat rainbows and poop butterflies.

Enjoy and I love you all <3

Chapter #27 : Black And White And Red

~I feel like I'm drowning in ice water

My lips have turned a shade of blue

I'm frozen with this fear that you may disappear

Before I've given you the truth

I bleed my heart out on this paper for you

So you can see what I can't say

I'm dying here

'Cause I can't say what I want to

I bleed my heart out just for you

I've always dreamed about this moment

And now it's here and I've turned to stone

I stand here petrified

As I look in your eyes

My head is ready to explode

And it's all here in black and white and red

For all the times those words were never said

I bleed my heart out on this paper for you

So you can see what I can't say

I'm dying here

'Cause I can't say what I want to

I bleed my heart out just for you~

NICO POV

"Don't even think about doing anything funny tonight, Nico."

I rolled my eyes with a small smirk. "Since when did I welcome humour?"

"I mean it." Jason sighed in defeat as he ruffled his spiky blond hair.

"Whatever, Grace."

I spun on my heals and waltzed into my cabin, saluting Jason as I shut the door behind me. With a small sigh, I lit all of the Greek fires in my room, casting an eerie but calming green shadows on the Hades cabin walls. My mind was already spinning into overdrive, so I decided to take a shower to get my mind off of things. Whilst I let the warm water heat my cold skin, I thought about what I was planning to do tonight. The shower didn't seem to help soothe me about the nonexistent appearance of Percy today. It confirmed that I had to go through with my plan no matter what Jason told me.

Once I stepped out of the shower and changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, Percy's beige jumper, and my beanie, I slipped my glasses onto the bridge of my nose and fell back onto my silky bed sheets. I turned my head to the side and my clock read 10:07pm in red numbers. I still had a couple hours until My plan began, so I got comfortable on my bed and gazed up at the ceiling. I was wide awake, my eyes open, as everyone else at camp were just beginning to fall asleep. I could hear Camp Half-Blood becoming silent as my anxiousness heightened.

I had to do this. For Percy.

~

"Everyone's asleep..." I've decided. "Time to get moving."

With that I sprung from my bed, walked over to my dresser to snatch up my Stygian iron sword and place it into the sheath on belt, and stole a glance at my alarm clock. It read 12:03 midnight. With a deep breath, I slipped on my black Converse sneakers and stalked out of the door of my cabin into the chilly night air. With a small shiver, I hugged Percy's beige jumper closer to myself, wincing as it rubbed against my burn mark. I didn't stop, though. It smelt like the sea... Like Percy. With a sudden boost of determination, I drifted off into the shadows and darted around the silent camp unseen.