Chapter Three

Still that day, Her Assistant Secretary knock at her office, she dont know why but she allow her to get inside to her office because first of all, her office is not strict in every employees and its just her office. She can be strict if it is her workplace office right?

"What is it Ms. Kim?" She ask Sohye, her Assistant Secretary on what happened. She examined her assistant secretary's face and she observed that her face is flushed. Her eyebrow curled and then look at her, with so much concern towards her secretary.

"There's a b-businessman who wants to see you, Ms. Chou."

"And Who is he?"

Her head became so low and there's a sign that there's something... wrong.

"He didnt even speak a word towards his name, Ms. Chou, should I let him in?"

'gosh, im still eating! should I hide it for a while? great idea!' Her thoughts are waving at her mind as she's still eating her favorite food since its not finished yet.

"he can come in now"

and when she looks down at her outfit, she eventually cursed because its a DRESS! she dont want to look seductive because of her dress especially the guess is a man and she dont want to have an impressive impression when it comes to man.

She just shrugged it off as the door cricked, she sat properly and then waiting to come her guess to her office.

"such a nice outfit you have there, mrs. jeon."

'what da heck?' she look at the door and she saw jeon jungkook wearing a suit. 'here we go again, secretary please help me!'

"oh, good day, by the way, what's your na---"

"Jeon Jungkook, your husband dear."

'you need to be a Sally Chou, chewy, not a Chewy Chou argh!' she thought as she just smiling while shaking their hands together. She's the one who release her hands first and yes she offer jungkook to seat.

"uhm, Mr. Jeon what should we talked about?"

"about us!"

'what the heck! focus sally, focus'

"oh! by the way, what should we talked about again? us? oh! collaboration? thats a good idea!"

'geez! not a good idea tho! its a worst idea you've even think about sally!'

"collab our body to each other?"

her eyes widen, jungkook's eyes winking at her. So she already taught to herself that she needs to focus, she needs her secretary, she wants to call someone and last but not the least, someone will call-----

*ring ring ring*

speaking of the devil.

she look at her iphone and look who is calling, thank god its just athena, but yeah she can act at athena's, right?

"answer it."

"thank you."

'ready set acting sally!'

"hey babe! hows your day?"

「i cant do authors note anymore, I cant express it easily so change pov TT」

His POV

"hey babe, how's your day?"

My heart and fist clench, I dont know why but I feel angry when I heard it.

I didnt hear the other line so I just sat there and listen to what chewy said to her freaking 'babe'. eww gross. its cheap endearment to a couple.

but at the same time, I like chewy's dress, black with stiletto and her ombre hair, ugh! I wanna kiss you right now chewy.

"dinner tonight? hmm what time is it?"

"its already 4:30 Mrs. Jeon"

She seems shocked, I just smirk when she tensed at my action because I am just in her back and holding her waist and rub it up and down then finding my nose to nuzzle at chewy's neck

oh I badly miss her, I miss everything about her.

"okey babe! see you at 6:00!"

After that, she dropped her phone and then slap my hands. cute but I didnt flinch to move until I hear a door creak.

"Hey babe! Your so early! I thought our dinner date is in 6:00 sharo but I think your so excited, so do I!"

Her POV,

"Just go on the flow, mingyu ssi. Dont worry, he'll gonna harm you."

I said as I hugged mingyu, my secretary tightly but the truth is im just act it out and gonna explain it later to him. I know he gonna understand me tho after all these years tho!

I hear the door creak and then I saw Jungkook is going out. Whoo thanks god.

"Thank you very much Mingyu-ssi! I owe you a lot"

"its nothing ms. chou"

-------------------------------

Author's Note:

I dont have school today due to our President's State of the Nation Address and im happy because finally ill gonna update this urgh!

by the way, see you at Diamond Edge in Manila <3 Just look at the girl who vlogging at the MOA Arena haha!!

-jiminttemeune