Chapter Five

As she walked to the lobby of her office, someone was talking behind her. She dont know why but when she look behind her, its just her employees who have talkative mouth, and yeah! Athena wants her to go to Korea as she was called via cellphone a while ago because she was in Korea dor their Family Reunion.

I hope my parents have family reunion, too bad because im hiding to them which cause me not to come.

Sally thought as she's thinking to leave the building for a while for just a milk shake in outside the building because seriously she loves the taste of the milkshake because she love whats taste of it. its just like the milk just shaked fresh from cows nipple.

This Milkshake is so delicious unlike in Korea, like I hate it when im in Korea.

She thought as she sip her milkshake and walk from the garden of the company building as she just want to have an inspiration to write a song

too bad, I didn't brought it to me today.

As she sip her milkshake, the wind blows which cause her to shiver by the cold wind that slap to her skin.

I need a jacket she though as she hug herself because of her formal dress code for this day which cause Jungkook drowl about why she wear it.

"whoo! so cold!"

she said to herself as wind blows again and slap her skin makes herself shivered at the touch?

she felt warm as someone is putting some thick jacket to her shoulders and then she sigh as she felt warm.

"Uhm, maa-- chewy, heres your jacket."

She look at her back and then she saw Mingyu. woah! I thought he's inside the building? she thought as she was sitting at the bench side of the garden.

"Oh! Thank you Mingyu. By the way, why are you here?"

She asked as she wear the jacket neatly at her frame. after that she look at Mingyu who look at the sky and heave a sigh.

"Because I just want to have some fresh air chewy. By the way maa-- chewy, why are you here?"

Mingyu say as he look at his boss who sat beside him and then look at him with a smile wearing at her lips, he smile to her too because he bewitched by his boss' beauty.

"I just bought some milkshake for just a past time since I dont have motivation to write a song for now."

He nods at his boss and then look at her again then smile as his boss then look at the view of the sky because its freaking evening.

"uhm, do you want some sip, Mingyu?"

He gasp and then look at the cup and the straw that chewy was holding right now. does it mean that we will do an indirect kiss? boss dont do this to me I might fall for you Mingyu thought as he still looking at the straw that chewy was sipped a while ago.

"Come on Mingyu, dont be shy! Im not a germs to decline it."

He erased at the thought of him and then nod. He held the cup and then sip with it.

'I guess, im having a blush right now, argh stop it boss im weaker than you've thought'

he said to himself as he finished sipping the straw, the milkshake was good, he said to himself.

"Isn't it delicious?"

She giggled as he look at him and then nod at the sweet milkshake that he never knew.

Meanwhile...

Jungkook was there. Looking at the two who laughing by themselves. He averted his look to chewy who is wearing a jacket to her shoulder as he want to be there. He wants to be there, sipping Chewy's milkshake and then look at her with so much love.

He desperate to be on chewy's side again but this asshole boyfriend of him didnt let him as if he knows what's the feeling to have chewy. Chewy is very kind, just easy to love because if you love her face, you'll gonna love his angelic manners too.

He clenched his knuckles as he saw chewy's boyfriend who was dating outside of the company building of his cousin, as he feel his cellphone was vibrating and yeah the caller id is his favorite cousin, Geumsong.

He answer it while looking at the couple. He chuckles bitterly when they are being lovey dovey to outside of the building.

"Hello my favorite cousin."

He answered.

"Hey my fuckboy cousin, I have good news to you that you really really need to know because you know."

He chuckled bitterly again as chewy's boyfriend was sipping chewy's milkshake again.

"Yes go on my Vorite!"

He hears his cousin that heaving a sigh and then saying a 'whoo' on the other line while still not removing his gaze towards chewy.

"My Friend Tzuyu is coming, so do you want to come now? its just all or nothing my fuckboy cousin"

'oh shit' he said to himself 'thank you geunsongie, you kniw how much im glad you helped me' he smirk as he look again to chewy who was smiling at his idiot boyfriend.

"Okey, im coming my Vorite geumsongie!"

----------------

oHMAGAAAAAD!

dONT MAD AT ME THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by the way, im broke bcuz my phone have a crack and yeah I really need money plus ive been busy to school because of exam yeah! blame school bcuz they didnt want me to update

leave comment guys <3

[ WARNING ] beware of next update

-jiminttemeune