Chapter Thirty Seven

Jungkook's POV,

This is the day that we will morned the doppelganger tzuyu and the comatozed tzuyu is on the medic airplane, my medic airplane. She will be in England to get some attention when it comes to medical concerns there and my business is there so I dont have a problem for that.

All of them are crying, I wear some sun glasses to fake my mournful face to enjoyful eyes because I know that my tzuyu will never ever remember them since ill gonna give tzuyu what she wants so that she cant remember them.

I know that some doctors will gave him a pill that will gave her a full blank out. I know, they're very good. And im too intelligent.

I gave my speech a while ago and then I gave it to them so that they can speak, I know they want to speak in the front since they really want to.

I rolled my eyes when some of them are fake, especially the ones who called tzuyu a potato. I know, I heard it and I almost killed that girl but ill just chilled my knife and just act like a cool guy. Tzuyu never knew my attitude except for being a playboy.

But he didnt knew that after I fuck or make out with them, I already stab them and of course I didnt left some clues because I want some girls to learn how to be innocent just like my girl.

That yeri girl? Pfft! She's dies already, I kill her. Fuck her existence, she's the one that tzuyu and I broke up. I almost had her and love her and she almost have me, she changed me and that's why I can't kill people because of the loyalty but that girl cut it out and she's the girl that I've kill for a while.

No one knows this, Even my father and my mother don't know this, they just knew that im a playboy or anything because they knew that im still a good boy because of my bunny teeth

but they didnt knew that im an opposite of that, I rolled my eyes and almost crack a smirk but then I realized that im still here so that I keep frowning.

"Hey Jungkook, Are you okay?"

I just nod and look who's that and it's Momo of course. I didnt call her in my mind but I trust her because she's been Tzuyu's bestfriend and she's not a slut like what I fucked for ages.

I just let them speak and listen to them since this is the last that ill gonna see them, ill go to england after this event.
-------

"Thank you for everything momo noona, but I guess ill just gonna continue my work in England since I.need to run off my files and the appointments."

I said while she's smiling, I think she's thinking that ill gonna move on but nah not anymore.

"Its okay Jungkook ah, be careful with your supporter okay?"

I just nod and look at my bodyguard to go and we will go to the private jet.

"Hey, I forgot!"

I rolled my eyes and look at my back to look at momo who stopped me to walk.

"Thank you for everything, Tzuyu will be guiding you through heaven and also be careful for all times and also if you want to go home, we're here and we will always welcome you. Good bye."

I just nod and wave at her, she knew everything except to me, ive been secretive for all ages so they dont know who am I.

And this is the day, that started it all.

------

Okay im listening to this while typing, my gad I love mj so much and im also typing this while making my project making me bored more.

And this book will end at chapter 38 + epilogue or a prologue but im not publishing it for now, I need to focus on servant and traveller this summer