Chapter Four

"Maam, can you tell why did you do this to Mr. Jeon?"

"So you know him, Mingyu-ssi?"

She said as she ask mingyu why did he knew about jungkook in the first place. She didnt knew that he can be a famous, well why not? he's a playboy after all.

"Oh maam you didnt know him? He's one if the richest billionaire in the whole world." She just scowls at the fact that he's hella rich, she already knew it a long long time ago...

she research it by the way because she was bored at that time and she dont have enough ideas on how to make a song that day.

"By the way, should I spill some story first mingyu-ssi?" by that, mingyu nod at her at then they sat at the mini sofa that chewy provide for herself because really, she's lazy when she don't have a work so she will sleep there when there's no hectic schedule.

"Jungkook was my ex-husband, ex-boyfriend, ex-stalker, and ex-fiancee, mingyu and yes I already regret it in the first place."

She started as she look at her secretary who listen at her story since then to now.

Her Secretary's POV,

I feel bad for ms. chou. I dont know why but when I heard her love hate story of ms. chou and mr. jeon, I just wanna keep her from my pocket because she's the most humble I've ever known here in Los Angeles.

And you know what? she just saw me walking on the street while carrying my baggage since im finding a job that will carrying my needs, and yes she saw me and offer me a job as her secretary. I feel shy first but then when she said that 'there's nothing to shy to me with.' I feel confident to it.

"really Mingyu, thank you for saving my ass out there!" we laughed as ms. chou joked on what she said, she already knew that I saw what happened to mr. jeon and I know im in danger now since I know mr. jeon is one.of the successful man on this world and I feel bad that ms. chou wikk encounter such a man like him.

"Thank you too, ms. chou! uhm.. ill gonna get out now--"

"wait!"

I look at my back and then I saw ms. chou smiling at me.

wait, why are you shaking my heart ms. chou?

"scratch that ms. chou, just call me chewy from now on mingyu!"

and that, I bow at her and then left already at her office.

His POV,

Im pissed right now, Im mad at that boy. He must stay away from my chewy.

But they way the way chewy caress his chest makes my blood boil in anger as I saw them making lovey dovey in my eyes. that freak! im sure that boy is just using against mine, which is kinda make me jealous more often

I poke my tongue on my cheek as I walk away to the hallway of my cousin's company. This is Geumsongie's company and this is her entertainment company.

I just didn't knew that she even place chewy to be a ceo here, woah geumsongie you've being play safe here huh!

*ring ring*

Oh my phone rings! I quickly read the caller and smirk widely as speaking of the devil, its my cousin geumsongie! haha! I quickly tap the green button and place it at my ear.

"Nice to call you my geumsongie!"

"Its Athena, you asshole!"

I chuckles when she call me asshole again, I miss this you know. But still, why is she saying that she's athena? isnt it her english name? lmao its not my type.

"pfft! by the way, why are you calling?"

"I just wanna remind you that we have a freaking family reunion in bu--- what? hey? where are you asshole? I heard my other employee on that place--"

"Its nothing, now where are you geumsongie?"

I smirk again that she even know that she heard her employees but I think she's in busan already so I must say that im not going this time because I badly want to get chewy back in my arms.

"im not going this time, geumsongie---"

"yah! why not? I might get say that youve---"

I already ended the call as she's still talking through phone. Smirking. Thank you Geumsongie for the closure to get chewy back.

----------------------------

Author's Note:

As you can see, Im Jungkook's cousin here but do you think I hate him? haha

-jiminttemeune