Chapter Thirty Six

Jungkook's POV,

"Im so sorry momo noona but its really my fault because I didnt saw the road, im very sorry noona."

I said and I faked my cry, I know what im doing and Ive already planned this since she left me but I just think of this accident plan when I went to los angeles. Its kinda long but she thought that ive change? no baby, you'll gonna change for me.

"Its not your fault Jungkook, both of you had an accident and accident is an accident, I guess I need to believe that Tzuyu is already dead but I need to mourned her, reminiscing our times that we both happy and making memories with each other."

but she'll not remember you again, I promise it to you momo noona. I nod fakely and gave her a tap her shoulder to gave her an encouraged to live and leave her to the morgue. I guess, my plan works, I smirked as my plan succeed and rolled my wheel chair.

Momo's POV,

I still cant believe that yesterday is the last day that she will be with us, taehyung still didnt knew this but the news that shown a while ago was already spread nationwide, also in her company I think.

What will taehyung and the girl think if tzuyu is already dead? I still dont know how to say it to them because I still cant forget that she wants to take care of my baby today but I guess she didnt make it.

*ring ring*

I take out of my phone inside my mini bag to look at the caller and I guess taehyung is the one who is calling me.

"Hell-- hey babe why are you crying"

I burst my sob when he asked me, I dont know why but It hurts that he still didnt knew this, taehyung is also tzuyu's bestfriend so he needs also to know what happened.

"S-she's gone now t-taehyung ah."
"What? who's gone? who died?"

He asked me and I burst my cry to him qhile holding tzuyu's cold hand, she's still smiling while she's already dead huh.

"Tzuyu.. is d-dead now taehyung a-ah."

I said uncontrollably, I cant say any word, its like ive been mute at the time when I saw tzuyu's dead body. I cant bare of this, tzuyu is strong I know that but she easily gave up on here and so that she have many injuries and the inner blood cause of her death. I cant bare with this.

"Where is she, gave me the address after I end the call okey?"

I whisper yes to him and he end the call and text via kakao the address that where tzuyu and I already.

I also chat the girls and there were shocked but I didnt captured her death body because its a disrespectful to her body and its kinda gross for them so that I also chat the address for them so that they will come here

I sat on the chair that jungkook provide me a while ago while looking at the death body. I am scared at death bodies but I cried while holding tzuyu's hand making me shocked that im not scream or not looking on it.

I just hope tzuyu is happy on heaven, RIP my tall bestfriend. You will be missed.

----

I dont know why I wrote this smh