Chapter Nineteen

Tzuyu/ Sally's POV

"Can yall just throw this on the trash can please? I dont like it especially the ones who gave it to me."

I said as I gave that plushies to the maids. like its so many. like bunnies. cabbage. some pigs and breads plushies but I dont like it because jungkook bought it for me.

which is I dont like. I dont like it when some people gave me some expensive things. I am the only one who just buy my own thing even if its expensive.

"Oh! dont throw, just gave it to the ones who addressed there."

I said as they gave me confused look. I think they dont like my ideal afterall huh? what in a hell?

"Just gave it to the one who gave it to me. its so expensive. I dont want it especially the ones who gave me that. please gave it to him please."

I said calmly which is they nod their head and then look at the pig pillow. oh! I thought its a plushie but I dont mind because I know I can hug this everyday and I can bought it every time.

Poor Athena. she waste her money just to buy me this things but ill gonna pay her for that because I already  have my consciousness on my whole body but ill gonna thank her because she bought me one

because theres no plushie like a pig in USA, especially in Los Angeles. poor me ey?

I sigh. theres no way I can get out of Jungkook's possessiveness. I get out of the bed, placing the pillow pig that Athena bought to me and the bag? I threw it on the trash can and then go to shower to that I can go to sleep comfortably.

After 20 minutes on the shower room, I notice that the plushies and the pillows are placed at my bed, wait! is this the plushies and the pillows that Jungkook gave to me? what the hell!

I just said a while ago to the maid that to gave it to Jungkook since I dont want it because its too expensive.

wanna know why I know that its pricey, because the price tag is still there. and it cost almost a thousand dollar each of that pillows and plushies. aish so expensive and the pillow that Athena bought to me is just worth of 395 dollars which is more cheaper than that ones.

"Did I say that you need to accept the ones that I gave to you?"

What in a small world. Why is he here? and why did Athena out him here!

"Because d u h its too expensive and I dont like it when someone gave me some expensive stuffs."

He rolls his eyes playfully as he go to me. Thank God I already wear my sleeping gear because im already tired.

"But your special to me Tzuyu. You really need to have everything that you have. And also you need.."

My eyebrow raised as I saw that he stop saying and lean forward more that he did a while ago.

"You need what Jungkook?"

"... Me."

What?

---------

Oh I already forgot that its already third daaay! which is update day TT im so sorry TT

by the way, the BTS outcast is giving me an headache.

-taerpitude