Chapter Twenty Three

Tzuyu's POV,

Reunion is already starting and im shocked because they still know me, I know its been two years since ive been in Los Angeles but they still know me for this years.

"Hey, remember some of our family loves you too, not as a family but because they love you romantically, so better stay away from them."

I sigh, here he is again, trying to calm myself as he put his tongue on his cheeks, that means that he is jealous.

okey, here we are again, being possessive but I think he just being like that because he just want me to protect me just like a protective father to her small daughter.

but I kinda like it but I dont like it when he is possessive and it will turn out to be an aggressive man to me.

I just nod at him and gave a small smile to him making him to smirked. I sigh and sit on the chair that provide to me and for Jungkook.

Well, were here to celebrate the Jeon's reunion party, and im just here being the out of place since I dont know most of them because well, I didnt even meet all of them.

as they talk to each other, I just sat here and ate some of their food that they served at their guest. But I feel like im the guest here.

well, im not assumed that im a part of the family because I broke the contact at the Jeon's especially Jungkook. well, except for Athena because I didnt know that she is a part of Jeon's fancy like party but too much for me but well, this is not my party aint gonna say anymore because im just a guest. right?

"Uhm excuse me? Are you Sally Chou?"

I look at my back and saw a male who is smiling at me, I just smile at him and nod making his eyes widen.

"Er.. yes and why?"

I said while smiling, he immediately lend his hands to mine which is kinda greeting each other?

But I guess im right so I also lend my hands and shake oyr hands together as I smile to him in a friendly way.

I dont know him but I think he is kind enough to greet me.

But someone held our hands together as someone held my hand, I look up and then I saw Jungkook glaring at the man who's having a shake hands a while ago.

"What is it Jungkook?"

I said as I look at him at the same time looking at the man who is also taller than me.

"Did I say that dont even communicate with my cousins especially the boys here?"

I sigh. Here he goes again. Being aggressive to his cousin I think?! but is he able to do that just to protect me? I guess its not

"But cousin, were just shaking our hands and id like to introduce myself so that he wont bored."

"See? he was just introduced to me which is not a bad idea kook."

I said to him but then he pull my wrist and we walked out and went to the nearest wall and pin me... again.

"I told you not to talk to them."

I just look down and nod, I know this is already a conflict to us. I know its my fault to smile to his cousin because he really wants to talk to me. I just want to be a friendly girl to their reunion party but then he really wants me.

Now, I cant really know that he will change or not. I feel it. He aggressive pull my chin and I didnt felt that I already have a tears on my cheeks.

"Then what did you do huh?"

I breathe and choked because of me being whimpered at the thoughts that I have right now.

I even didnt knew that he will be this worst.

but I still love him, am I that imperfect? why is he always protecting me even if I can protect myself.

I lightly remove his grip from my chin and my waist, shaking because of crying and look at him with apologetic eyes.

"I-im so s-sorry."

I said as I ran towards the street that weve have and stopped when im far from here. I just really want to burst it all.

If I only brought my lyric notebook right now, I already wroted my frustration and heart break. If only...

--------

Im listening Reflection by Christina Aguilera/Lea Salonga so that it turns out into this.

Ill gonna published the Island « k.th x m.sn » on february I hope youll like taesana <3

-taerpitude