Chapter Six

Athena's POV

「 This is mah POV now, so lemme just spill some tea to my character here」

[ Year 2015 ]

As I walk throughout the street because im broke as fuck because my freaking ship that I badly want to end as a couple and as husband and wife are now break because of that freaking Yeri. Ugh! I knew the whole thing since thaaat freaking Kim Yerim want my Vorite's big D!

So when I stomp my feet, I heard someone's crying on a bench that ive stomped, and when I look at the... wait.. what? isnt it my girl Tzuyu?

speaking of the devil.

isnt it Chou Tzuyu? oh my god! I need to just colide to her and then help her to rise against my mtherfucker cousin, Jeon Jungkook.

"opps! im sorry girl! oh you hurt?"

I acted that I didnt knew that I just collided to her so that my act will be interesting and I think, ill gonna be in a drama actress in Television.

She look at me and then she up and down her head to look at me, I feel embarrassing when she look at me. omg my fangirl feels.

"no im not! sorry for blocking your way, uhmm---"

I just wave my hands as I share my hands to help het to the floor since she's been tripped for what ive done a while ago.

I look at her knee and yes. She have wounds. I need to clean this and representantive of Jungkook for the meantime cuz really, Jeon is my middle name.

"by the way, you have wound. I need to took care of it since I hurt it. very sorry! come on!"

I said as I invite her to my house where my parents buy that to me, its like a lil mansion but its too big for me. I let her in to my house but then she's been to shy to me.

oh my god, tzuyu unnie dont be shy to me! I just, I dont want to get rid of you! I want you to be happy and not to be sad. I thought as we enter the house

"welcome to my home, whats your name?"

I ask her, She didnt knew that ive.know her name.

d u h im a damn president of tzukook fanclub.

"Chewy, Chewy Chou."

She said and me was just pouting while place my hand in front of her to do a handshake and fortunately, we do.

"Athena, Athena Shin, welcome here! by the way gonna clean those wounds now chewy! my gosh it might affected it and then have an infection."

I intrduce but then I realize that I really need to pick up the emergency kit that ive always done before.

----     

Authors Note

mOrE rEvElAtIoN wIlL cOmE sOoN.

-jiminttemeune