Chapter Twenty One

Tzuyu's POV,

He is still hugging me while im crying on his chest. I cant believe that he hug me without possessiveness and I doubt that he will change.

The question is will he change? I still cant forget how he kissed yeri (?) I think she is yeri? I already forgot her name.

"Dont think on what happened when Yeri kissed me."

Oh! He's reading my mind. I still doubt it. I dont know if Ill gonna trust him. I still need to prove myself that its not him who kiss the girl.

"But it broke my heart Hubby."

I clenched my fist into his white shirt while crying because of the memories on our past. I cant forget it. ive got a broken hearted girl when they done that.

"Forget about that and let me show the new me please."

"But I still cant forget how you kidnapped me Jeon hmmp!"

He chuckled before he pulls away from me making me frown and look at him Oh! what a beautiful eyes that he have. I already miss the eyes. I also miss to look at it.

"Im so sorry about that. I just- I dont want to let you go again wifey. Im really sorry for the things that ive done. I always track you because I always want to look at you because I dont want you to loss contact with me. I always flirt with you because I only want the attention for me and im a possessive playboy for you because I dont want someone to love you and thats because of Taehyung."

I sigh while looking at his eyes. I saw sincere and love? in his eyes that makes me weak but before Ive been weak for his words or anything that he do but I just shown it by doing some rolled eyes, ignoring him or such because of lack of words and being shy to him.

"Hey, do you have a word for me baby?"

I just look at him, smiling and adoring the way he's smiling. I dont know but he wipe my face. I dont know that im already crying and silently sobbing.

"Hey, are you okey? did I say something wrong, baby?"

I shakes my head that means that im okey and nothings wrong.

"I-I love y-you."

I said while shuttered and wipe my tears because ive been a cry baby in front of him. eww such a shame. tzuyu. you need some shyness this day.

"What did you just say?"

"I love you, you idiot!"

I said as I lightly laugh. he didnt hear it because of my sob.

"Your idiot huh?"

I laugh when he said that. he really is an idiot.

"Yeah. my idiot."

We both laugh at the same time but then suddenly, I yawned because of tiredness and always crying.

"Tired already?"

I nod, I really am tired. tired of the drama and the things that happened this tiring day.

I hope I can get well again with Jungkook. my idiot.

------

Another short update because ill gonna say something

If you also want some TzuKook fanfic but different genre. dont worry its a travellerxceo thing and the title is The Traveller where Tzuyu is the traveller who came to South Korea and got tripped by the ceo named Jungkook.

I hope you enjoy this update

-taerpitude