Chapter Eighteen

Tzuyu/Sally Chou's POV,

Thank God! Athena is already here with her car today and of course I place my baggage bag on the back of her car and then go to the car near her.

"Where are you chewy eonni? ive been waiting for you last day on the airport but--"

"Someone kidnapped me but I escaped because he has a soft heart for me baby!"

I said cockily because I escape jungkook in just easy way, pfft! Jungkook is so weak for me, remember im Chou Cena afterall.

"OMG! Who is that eonni? tell me at we will report it to the police station."

She said as she start to raised her phone as she unlocked her phone via her fingerprint but then I just stop her and give her a 'just goddamn dont do it' face.

"Okey okey, I wont do it eonni unless youll say to me who is the one who kidnapped you. please eonni."

How could I say this? Should I lie again and again? I always lie in this world full of lies and ill just always fill it with my noticeable lie afterall.

I really dont want to lie but white lie invented some psychiatrist afterall but its kills you to the point that youll just gonna break out and cry until you pass out.

"Hmm. I only know his face but I dont know his name Athena."

Shes already looking at me like she's inspecting my whole eyes and I just here quirking my eyebrows to her which cause her to tense but she didnt knew that im already tense when I escape at him. I know that he finding me until he get what he wants and thats me.

And also, im not gonna gave up to hide until he gave up too. its just pride to pride men. Its just youll get pay but you want more but I pay him but in hiding because he wants more from me.

which cause me to look so anxious to him. The cringe

"Wait a minute! did you bought that I want to buy to me? ill gonna pay it."

She nods, I sigh deeply because I badly want some pig plushies or just a pig pillow because they're so cute. Im so sorry my little dog plushie. I love you too but still I also love the pig plushies too so you dont need to fite to each other and love each other like the way I do to the two of you alright?

huhu!

"Where is it?"

I asked as she keeps driving to her home here in busan.

"At my house. its just one and I hope youll love it because its so hard to find those stuffs eonni."

"fine fine! I get it! thank you so much baby athena!"

"only jungkook can call you baby"

what? I just shrugged it off as she keeps driving until we went home.

--------

"okey where is it athena?"

"at my room, second floor and then turn left, near at the golden door."

I shouted 'okay' as I went there and I saw a plenty of plushies. thank you so much at---

what in a world?

is this a calling card?

I put it in and read it.

Mrs. Jeon,

     Athena just bought you just one plushie, I am the only one who needs some thank you?

btw. love you. gonna see you soon honey

your mr. jeon

I dont want to play games anymore, Jungkook.

-----------

btw! Hello! Thank you so much for the 6K+ reads! I really appreciate yall!

and also! thanks for @niniami13 her cover are so beautiful

and also I just change my username from jiminttemeune to taerpitude because goddamn purpletae cant accept because its already taken

sana lahat eh ano!

hihi btw whats your new years resolution? mine is not gonna use facebook that much, find my happiness and gonna uodate here often huhu TT

-taerpitude