Chapter Thirty Three

"By the way, what gifts did you really give me bunny boy huh?"

I asked as I look at him while eating my pasta. I really didnt knew these food because well, im not relying on the foods. Im basically known as the bread eater not a pasta eater.

"Well, thats a secret, ill give it to you in the penthouse hmm?"

I nod and then focus on the food as I really need to finished it. Well, Im hungry so beg to pardon me.

"Hey, just be careful, it will choked you to death."

"Well, im starving a while ago so just let me to eat, im hungry okey?"

He just laugh at me and let me eat while me? Im eating because I feel like this is my last food that id like the most. Well, you cant blame me. Im in my diet a while ago.

After we eat a dinner because I didnt even ate some lunch but I lied at him. I dont want him to know that im hungry ever since we came here.

"Can you just gave it to me please?"

I pleaded to him. I want to know what's his gift to me because im curious ever since he said that to me. I hope he will give it to me before I go to Los Angeles.

"Since you've being impatient and I am too, here."

Im waiting Jungkook, im waiting.
"Close your eyes, dont try to open it."

Okey. I nod at him and closed my eyes while small smile appeared on my lips. Being excited about it will be the exciting news to me.

He held my hand and I think he will pull me to walk or something but I feel my fingers with a cold metal and then after that he said to me to open my eyes and im shocked because a metal ring is weared at my fingers.

"Its beautiful isnt it?"

He said while staring at me, while me? Im staring at the ring that he immediately gave. The same ring that he gave me while we're still fixed marriage but now? I dont know our label because I broke up with him last 2 years because of a third party.

I nod at him and look at him at the same time and thats the time that he walked closer to me than a while ago.

He tucked my other strings of my hair to my ears and my whole body shivered. I really dont know why but I kinda like it.

"You're beautiful more than that ring baby."

I sighed loudly but its happy sigh and hugged him. I dont know how to express my feelings towards him so that I just hugged him. I dont know how to express it but im thankful for him to remembered it because I really dont know. I cant really remember.

"Oh thank you, thank you so much for everything, Jungkook."