Chapter Thirty Two

"I dont know what should we do now tzuyu but can we just stay here again and watch the scenery?"

Oh id love to Jungkook! Id love to. But yeah, actually its already night but were still here, riding a ferris wheel for the fifth time. And actually im quiet dizzy right now. Please lemme just rest just a bit.

"Im already dizzy kook! Can you just let me rest for a bit. Ugh my mind was circling you know."

After I said that, he immediately pull me and hug me sidely, I dont know what to do due to my dizziness because of the ferris wheel, but then he is just there and gonna take care of me the most of course he is my...

I dont know what's our label as of now but I hope there's a label but I dont think so. Im not expecting anything about us.

"Just sleep there, ill just wake you up when we're done, sleep my little princess."

I nod and by that I lean on his shoulder and when I leaned already, I close my eyes and take a nap for a minute because of my dizziness. Hoping that Jungkook is having fun with the scenery there.

-----------

"Hey, wake up little princess."

I heard Jungkook waking me up and by that, I open my eyes and look at everything, Oh I think the ferris wheel is already been done circling and I think Jungkook enjoyed this ferris wheel.

"Done already kook?"

He nods. I just nod back and just smile while stretching my body because its stiff and im not even been used to sleep on a ferris wheel.

"Lets go! Lets just eat our dinner first before we go home shall we?"

I nod and after we go out of the ferris wheel and start to walk out of the lotte world to eat and had a dinner

"Okey! But where?"

He just smile and just held my hand. I guess im having a hard time to guess it.

"But hey, where are we?"

"Lemme just drag you where we are having dinner, dont be a bummer baby"

I rolled my eyes playfully as we walked to look at the restaurant that we want to eat, I hope we can find something.

He suddenly stops, and I dont know why so I also stop walking. I think he already saw something or he already saw some restaurant that we will ate. Im already hungry but im not complaining.

As long as Jungkook is with me, Im already happy more that he is.

"Why Kook?"

"I already saw some restaurant baby! Come on!"

He said as he pull my hand and drag me slowly as we walked again to go to... Chinese restaurant?

Woah, I really dont know he'll love to eat here. Im shocked to be honest.

"Chewy, be ready for my gift after we ate alright?"

Okey im anticipating so I nod at him while smiling as we enter through the chinese restaurant. I hope its beautiful and memorable.