Chapter Ten

Morning comes, Tzuyu wake up with a strong hold and she didnt even have a stuffed toys nor even have a visitor.

She opens her eyes as she saw... a chest? is she having a  one night stand?

as she sit to her bed, she look at the man who slept with her, she looks ashamed, isn't it jungkook? she thought.

She rub again her eyes as she feels like its like a dream,a nightmare to be exact but yeah she just feel like its jungkook because her eyes are blunted but then shes wrong in that case.

Because, Jungkook. Is. In. Her. Bed.

How he can come here? How come he was here? Why is he just wearing... What the!

She jolted from laying at her bed and run to her restroom as she slapped her face, not believing what she saw. She knew that boy is not that easily woke up so she already made herself ready to go to her work and do her thing there in her office.

Then suddenly, her phone rings, 'oh snap' she thought to herself as she growl in frustration because her phone was on her nightstand where jungkook are also there.

'My god, what should i do?' She just dressed at her favorite dress code, Blouse and Pants as she walked slowly to her nightstand to get her phone but then she feels something.

Her wrist have another hand on it which is from jungkook, but then when she touch the green button because Mingyu is calling her, Jungkook immediately pull her and hug her tight but then tzuyu can manage to response to Mingyu

"Hello Babe"

She smile sweetly, they didnt knew that Mingyu is her ultimate crush in their entertainment company so that its a pleasure to make a deal together with him.

Meanwhile Jungkook growl at annoyance as he hug tightly to the point that he must squeeze tzuyu tightly which makes tzuyu make a noise.

"Yeah yeah, actually Im already preparing to leave on my apartment, see you there babe! muah!"

Mission success, she said to herself.

as she wants to stand form lying from the bed, Jungkook is still hugging her tight. his legs are on her waist as shes still trying to escape from that muscle piggy man that she's crying yesterday night due to heartbreak again and again, but again, she's already moving on to their relationship.

She's trying to escape and guess what? she's success on trying ti escape and then slap him becauae of what he did.

"Pervert."

She rolled her eyes as she walked out to her own room and then get ready to get out of her apartment for her nect appointment in this morning.

His POV,

I have a great morning this day, yesterday night I went to chewy's apartment to calm her down as she was crying mess last night. I went there because I want to calm her down and then gonna sleep together with her of couse thats the main course that evening.

I smirk when she slap me, I miss it when she slap me before but then I growl when she answer that asahole on her phone. I already stop her by handing her wrist to prevent from answering it but then she keep asnwering it and bit her lips as she talked to that asshole via phone

But I cant easily gave up on chewy, I know that she's still love me, I want to say sorry to her and make her mine again. Thats my mission before I die and that's my last mission to have a contented life.

----------------

1 month before Diamond Edge in Manila HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Im super excited, knowing that im a lowkey carat plus all of them are my bias and then already looking at them since debut makes me cry bcuz you know, ill gonna see their god like faceu-----

enough with that drama! im still cant move on in Jimin's Serendipity liek HQJDDINTOWNKFNAKXNOFNOFNKANXONDOSNKDNSKNDID WHAT THE HEEEEEELLLLL

by the way, vote and comment <3

-jiminttemeune