Chapter Twenty Eight

Tzuyu's POV,

I didnt even knew why did I said that to myself, that I want a baby with Jungkook.

Im still immature, I still dont know how to take care of myself but I already love to have a child already.

Why did I havr these thoughts right now? its so weird that I even dont know how to react on my own words.

"By the way eonni, what's her name again? and wheres Taehyung oppa?"

I said as she place the baby on the crib. I guess she's been stressed for taking care of the baby, I know she can handle it herself since they are rich and even can call a maid but they refuse to do that because they dont want their child to grew up with a help.

"Her name is Geunyang Kim and Taehyung? Hes been very busy with his company since he leave for one month last week."

I mean a help with their maid. I just nod my head as she wiped her sweat. Well, her daughter is already big and heavy.

"Youve been stressed out unnie, should I help you out?"

I offer as she look at me, woah! She gain weight a little huh, but still Momo eonni that I knew. She smiles and refuse me also.

Like wtf! I just want to help, their house is so boring my god.

"What should I do so that I can help you out eonni? I badly want to help right now because I want to."

She smiles again and sit besides me, she really is a mom now, its so new that im not the one who is now a parent, not because I dont want to. I just dont feel to get married again.

To the real marriage, not an arrange marriage. I really hate that not because its a force, its because I already experience that, with Jungkook.

"Just sit and watch some movies since geunyang is sleeping right now. Is it okey with you?"

I smile and nod as she stand again and to go to the living room. I just follow her and we didnt knew that Taehyung is already at the living room, woah! he didnt even ring the doorbell or just shout.

"Hey taehyung, you scared me."

"Tzuyu? Youve grown up kid!"

I just look at momo eonni and she even laugh at me. I just hug Taehyung because I miss him as one of my bestfriend.

"I know that momo eonni is not a jealous type of girl and also im your bestfrind you dumb!"

Momo eonni laughed hard as she hit me on the shoulder. Taehyung just pout cutely and release his dog, yeontan.

"Hey yeontan!"

I said and he just runaway, okey lil boy!

I just watched Momo and Taehyung as they lived happily ever after. I hope I can also feel the same way as them. I really wanna know what's the experience of having a happy ending.

"So what should we gonna do? Lets watch movie alright?"

We both nod and watch our favorite movie when we still have to go to school.

----------

Hello!
By the way, im already healed up! Reseach being done and preparing to publish the island but I think ill gonna publish that when I reach chapter 35 here.

By the way, thank you for 10K reads. love yall!
taerpitude