Chapter Twenty Two

Tzuyu's POV

I wake up on the soft bed, not knowing where am I but when I feel like someone is hugging me so tightly, I look up at the one who's hugging me, oh! I know he's still sleeping because he is a heavy sleeper.

I smile, not knowing what to do since I get out of his grip because its too tight. but of course im loving it.

I stare at his baby bare face and look at the little detail around it, I know. I still love him. but there's a little percent of cringing of myself because I tried to move on, seriously I really thinking of moving on for two years but I guess its not working at all.

I feel disgust, to myself of course. not knowing that he will change for me, but I really hope he change because I really want to love him but his attitude dont want me to do it.

but I guess ill gonna give him another chance.

I lift my hands to trace his face from his hair to his chin not knowing that he is already awake because he held it by his hands to preventing to do it to his face.

isnt it tickles?

"Stop doing that or ill gonna kiss you."
What? My eyes widen a little since im still half sleepy when I just feel like someone is hugging me. Im so sorry okey? im so sorry.

"Hey! im just... ugh nevermind. Wake up!"

I hit his chest lightly and thats making him winched since I think he being dramatic again. I quickly get up from the bed and start running to the bathroom but I guess he I didnt amke it since he catch me pretty fast.

thats making me questioning my ability to escaped.

"gotcha!"

he whisper to my ears as I keep giggling and trying to get out of his grip since he is trying to lift me up, I guess I was too light because he just easily lift me up.

but I dont even try to diet. so much hate.

he lift me up to go to the bedroom since we were in the bathroom when he catch me.

"Im trying to sleep because your my sleeping pills."

Is he the cheesiest person ive ever met? he is still sleepy? really now Jeon Jungkook?

"Hey! I need to eat my babies, let me go!"

I said in a playful way, not trying to be rude to him but I lightly pushed his chest and giggle.

"argh fine!"

I smile with the victory as he lift me again, what in world. Ill gonna eat so much food so that he cant lift me up hmmp.

but today, today is the day that they have a family reunion and im nervous because all of the Jeon family know that were still married, well Jungkook dont want to sign it since the first day and its been two years and were still married.

I guess im still Jeon Tzuyu, isnt it?

---  ---- -  -  

so hey!

im trying my best to pick TaeSana or JinYeon since I need it for my next idea.

ill gonna pick a plot based on the "Barbie: The Island Princess" but with a twist hihi!

I hope you love this update, please comment for recommendations

-taerpitude