Chapter Eight

Athena's POV,

[ last POV of Athena, watch and you need this for future chapter ]

As we went to airport, Yeri btch call my name but Tzuyu unnie didnt hear her so i immediately alarmed tzuyu unnie to take care of my baggage because ill gonna do my personal nessesity but yeah i was just talking to yeri cuz yeah i wanna slap her for being a btch for jungkook because tzukook is the only one who is real, not them.

"What is it huh?"

I asked and look at her aggressively because i really cant get enough, i have receipts that may cause to blackmailing her but since am kind and cutiepie in this story, ill just gonna hide it and use it in terms of this girl will make a move.

"Ill just wanna say sorr--"

I hissed when she say that like wtf! Im not the girl that she broke a relationship 5 days ago! Like why is she saying sorry to me? Because im Jungkook's cousin huh? Pfft i wanna laugh but then im so serious here.

"And why did you say sorry to me huh? You didnt do anything to me."

I rolled my eyes in such an annoyance not just because of her fake face, its because of her attitude. Its fake afterall.

"Because you're the cousin of Jungkook, and oh!"

Im shocked when she knew that, no one knew that Jungkook is my cousin except for us, Jungkook and me.

And woah she knows that im Jungkook's cousin huh? Lol stalker much for him.

My eyes widen  when she gave me the engagement ring that Jungkook gave it to Tzuyu unnie like fck! She hid it? For what? For doing such an insane act? Impossible.

"I just wanna gave it to Jungkook but he didnt talked to me by now so ill gonna gave it to you and then you'll just send it right away to Jungkook, please."

What the? Am i a maid who do orders and do some chores in the house like d u h

But yeah, another reciept for it.

She didnt knew that i record our whole conversation because i want to collect some evidence if this girl went crazy again because i dont like bipolars.

"Okey, ill gonna take it but make sure that you'll never stalk Jungkook again but if you do it again, ill gonna do whats the judge is doin."

I smile and snatch the ring, I slip it on my pouch and then left at the restroom where me and that girl met a while ago.

------------

"Why took you so long?"

Tzuyu unnie asked me while crossing her arms at her chest and then she raised her eyebrow.

oh my god, I need to explain. Am i really that took so long in restroom?

"Im peeing, peeing is longer to stay in restroom that doing girl thing, unnie."

I explain even if its not that my business because peeing on public restroom is not my style ever!

"Oh is that it? Oh okey! By the way, lets go?"

She said so i nod and bring my own thing, but then i stop when i remember that i need to send this freaking ring to Jungkook.

Ill just gonna text him today.

To: Jungkook
Hey Playboy! Ill gonna give you something when i  came back to Vegas.

I snap back when he reply back

Woah, i knew that hes broke today huh.

From: Jungkook
What is it?

To: Jungkook
Youll see it soon playboy!

I reply as i turn off my phone because we will take off by now, and thats the story of tzuyu and me taking to airplane and went to Vegas.

----------------

The end of Athena's spilling some tea.

By the way, any reactions?

-jiminttemeune