Chapter Twenty Four

Tzuyu's POV,

If only that Momo and Taehyung are here beside me, I already burst my frustration and disappointment to them but they already have their own lives with their own family now. I dont want to disturb them. ill just being happy to them.

Ill just gonna burst it to myself. No one will recognize me since im in the creepiest street ive ever saw. But its okey, theres no ghost but ill gonna burst it here.

"Hey, maybe you... need this."

I look up and I saw... guanlin?

"Tzuyu noona?"

I gave him a small smile and get the handkerchief slowly and wipe my tears. I dont care if my make up is already wiped off.

"Hey guanlin. why are you here... and why are you wearing a mask and a cap?"

I asked and slightly laughed as he helped me to get up from the floor that ive been sat on a while ago. im still frustrated and disappointed to Jungkook. but I still love him.

"The fans will chase me but its okey, I already found you here tzuyu noona."

I smile to again and hugged him whispering ' I miss you ' to him because were twins to be honest, fraternal twins exactly.

"Fans? so you must be an idol right now!"

He nods at me and I just smile and hit his shoulder lightly but its not that hurt. You must think that ive been in a mood swing? no! im just faking my happiness to my twin right now.

"Im a Wanna One's youngest right now tzuyu noona."

I giggle at my twins cuteness at the same time we smile at each other. We knew and we are so close together when we are still an infant or a baby or I think... when were still fetus? we dont know!

He invited me to some chinese restaurant and eat there because we both missed our country's delicacy foods and some drinks. but of course we dont drink some alcohol.

We talked a lot of things since we dont talked to each other for a year already. We also talked about things that we really wanted to do right now and of course we take some of our pictures by ourselves.

thanks to my twin that he found me on that creepy street when I sat on and burst my emotion. I hope this is the end---

"Wanna join the two of you?"

Jungkook??

"Of course sunbaenim!"

what is happening right now? what did they know each other? I gave guanlin a sad stare and release a sad sigh, I know that I have sin to Jungkook but I really want to releas myself first.

And my twin will help me with that, I really thought only myself will calm or cheer to mine but my twin found me.

"Yah guanlin! you really greeted him that? did you know each other?"

I talked to him in cantonese since he didnt knew that, guanlin nod at me and gave me a gesture that I need to go closet to him and he will whisper something.

"I know tha he hurt you so that youve cried a lot a while ago? I wont forgive him to that but I will respect him as my sunbaenim, not as a human."

He also whisper in cantonese because we know that he didnt know how to speak on that language.

I chuckled as I saw my twin smile in arrogance. I shrugged it and just at our some foods while Jungkook was out of place, still frustrated and disappointed to him.

But I know we will solve this. I know that im the one who is the fault here.

--------

Im so bored that I eveb write this while filling my lives in Superstar BTS.

in on normal mode because I dont really have a skills in hard mode atm.

btw, I know that its already chap 24, but I will end this in chapter 50 with a lil sad and happy ending

but but but, dont worry there will be part three and there will be a happy ending ahiii

hope you enjoy the update ayiing

-taerpitude