Chapter Thirty Four

Tzuyu's POV,

Sunday morning, I wake up in the morning as I saw someone had already got my breakfast. I look at the front of mine and saw Jungkook smiling at me while holding some gardenia bread with coconut jam. Well, he also had a milk on the othee hand.

Woah, such a gentleman I got here. Well, I really love someone who is gentleman and yeah. I think he is changed by the thought of myself.

"Hey, Good morning."

"Good Morning. woah! Thank you kook!"

I just smile and he also smiles to me and also, I wake up and go to the bathroom first to brush my teeth and wash my face to have a fresh morning.

"Hey, what are you going, aren't you eating?"

"Im eating, ill just... doing my morning routine. Just wait there!"

He just nod and went to bathroom to do my morning routine. This is one of my favorite moment when I wake up. Being fresh and energetic is the one who need you the most so that I love my morning routine.

After that, I went out with a towel on my face as I gently rub it on my face to dry it up and be fresh.

"Hey, should we go to nanny?"

My eyes widen and my face lid up. I miss nanny so much. I dont know what's her condition right now. I hope she's okey.

"Of course! I miss nanny so much. We should really go."

He smirked but why is he smirking? I just shrugged it off and eat the breakfast that he served to me. I hope we can get there because busan to seoul is so far. It takes 4 hours to go there.

"Come on! We should go now."

I nod and go to the bathroom again to change my clothes into shirt and ripped jeans plus booths.

"Lets go?"

"Okay!"

------------------

"Hey!"

"Yes?"

"Promise me, never ever believe in someone else okey?"

I just nod and smile at him and I didnt know why he said that to me.

We are here at his car, he is driving from here to seoul but I dont know why is he smirking from time to time but I always shrug it off and look at him just time to time. I really dont know why is he smirking but I knew that he is just excited to seoul since we really miss seoul so much.

"Wait tzuyu, I cant break my car!"

"What?"

*Boom!"

Author's POV,

And they collide with two cement truck. The car was crashed and tzuyu had a severe head and body injury.

Jungkook was just smirking. He really did that on purpose.

"Tzuyu will be mine. mine. mine."

And still smirking until tzuyu got some emergency services.