Chapter Twenty Six

Tzuyu's POV,

He buried his head to my neck making me flinch at the contact, this is kinda new to me since I didnt even knew what to do.

I just hug him too and starting to realize that im crying too due to depression that ive had a while ago. got an anxiety attack I mean.

"Im so s-sorry Jungkook, please forgive me."

I said while im crying to his shoulders due to the guilt that I have a while ago.

"No need to say sorry."

He said it while nuzzling his nose to my neck making me flinch a little due to uncomfortable feeling.

After that, he let me go and hold my shoulder and look at me like he is the most vulnerable in my eyes, I hope he will change now.

Im just thinking, is he jealous about the things that happened a while ago? did he even find it jealous to him? I mentally sigh as he hug me again and me as a girl in front of him just pat his back and comfort him as long as I could because maybe sooner I will not do this again to him.

"Lets go home now, please?"

I just nod and gave him a warm smile as he held my hands to walk to go to the hotel that we've stay yesterday.

---------

"You need to sleep now, ill gonna sing for you."

He said as I get out of the comfort roon because I change my formal dress into my pajamas and remove my make ups and some things that will disturb to my sleep.

"Really? Then, im anticipating kook!"

I said as I lay my body on the bed but im shocked when he join me in and set me closer to him until his face was hit in my hair.

"Then close your eyes and just listen to my lullaby okey baby?"

I slightly blush at the endearment making me forcefully close my eyes so that he will not gonna saw it.

I hug him when he start singing, the sing called 2U, I write it when I was in Los Angeles

This song used to be an EDM but he did it with a ballad version which is my version but David Guetta help me to do a better compositor of this featuring Justin Bieber.

Im not that boastful but im proud because they came to me to help for the lyrics and the production which is kinda helping. Thanks to them.

"Hey! thats my one of my song you--"

"I know that why I like it!"

I huff playfully and hug him making him hug me more, okey I know this is awkward but I love it.

"Why did you write it in the first place? is that because of me?"

"Hey, can you just lemme sleep? ill gonna answer that tomorrow."

I said as my voice was hoarse because im already sleepy.

"Okey, sleep tight. dream on my baby."

------

Okey but im so sorry for not updating for 3 days due to the freaking school works. blame them because ill gonna moving up as a Senior High School (High School)

but the song 2U was not written by jjeuwi in real life okey? dont take it seriously, this is just fanfiction.

-taerpitude