Chapter Thirty Five

Jungkook's POV,

"Tell them that Tzuyu Chou known as Sally Chou died in a car accident. Dont fucking put my name on it."

I said as I say to the president of the medias that Tzuyu is just having a comatose. I dont know when she open her eyes.

I already plan this when I went to Los Angeles since I saw her with that boy. She even forget me and get a new boyfriend and that's her punishment for leaving me.

They nod at me because they knew that I can even pay them a big money that they want just to have a media play on the news and also for the entertainment industry.

I only got some wounds since I already ready myself when I planned this. Thanks for my grandfather on how to do this. He even help me on how to make this happened without having an injury.

I smirked at my plan that worked because base on my research, an Amnesiac person are from the brain that had an accident on the head and most of them got that in the accident or a car accident.

Good thing that I live in the modern world so that I knew what does the amnesiac person would be-

"Are you the..."

"Im the husband doc."

"Your Wife, Tzuyu--"

I cut him off, because tzuyu is not her name anymore.

"Its not Tzuyu, its now Tzuli."

"Okay, Tzuli Jeon is having a severe injury over his body, including her head that will lead into state of coma. The bones on her bodies dislocate and some of it cracked so its so severe that she only have 20-25% of living Mr. Jeon."

The coma is what I expected but the bodies I just nod and smile a little to the doctor and I also said that do their work so that my wife, yes wife. will recover for me.

Did I overboard it? I just planned to have a state of coma but isnt it too much?

Well, Jeon Jungkook, Wife of Chou Tzuyu- I mean Chou Tzuli. Dont fucking pity your wife. She will survive just for you only.

"Breaking news: Sally Chou, the ceo of the CTZ Entertainment died at 22 years old due to car accident. have a severe injuries that her body can't handle it."

I smirked, the medias are doing their jobs for me. I know that im one of the fearest man of the world beside being a ceo of my own company.

*ring*

Oh! Her bestfriend calling me, I rolled my eyes as I accept the calls and hear their crying fucking mess voice, so I guess I need to act too.

"Is that true huh Jeon?"

"Yes Momo noona, im so sorrt."

Faking my sob so that they will agree on me, I kno I can do that. I already did this to chewy so why not in her friends right?

"Where's the hospital? You should gave the address, I want to know."

I mentally smirked as I gave her the address of the hospital but I already had a doppelganger of tzuyu so that they will knew that its tzuyu.

Money can change anything my love.