Chapter Eleven

As she run to her office, her employee also greet her. She also greet then with aggressive 'good mornings' to them as she was running mess to go to her office because there's an emergency meeting that she has been attenting on.

Mingyu call her this early morning because he just remind chewy for her emergency meeting, she dont know why but maybe God knows whats the real meeting is. She said to herself as she was preparing her dress for the meeting

Why is she wearing a blouse and a pants when she's outside of the building and there's no meeting? Because it makes her simple and elegant the way she wears it.

But then when she's at her office and meeting or an appointment for some chat talks? She can re dress a below the knee dress and a heels to look formal on their meeting, to make an good impression to the new faces.

That's what he always do two years until now.

She dont know why. She doesnt like dress at all. She doesnt like impression at the people that make a conversation at her. She just think of it, maybe because she's in the period of having a job already.

Thats what shed thought.

As she changed her simple clothes to her black below the knee dress and a heel with 4 inches because she's hella tall that she might even gave her height centimeter by centimeter, small peopl cant relate to her.

She looks so formal at thay dress but still she just shove the thoughts away and went to her office where there's an emergency meeting.

She enhales and exhales deeply be for she held the knob and open it.

Thanks god she's not that late. Thanks to her long legs that she can even run that fast enough.

Again, small creature's cant relate to her legs.

As they start the meeting, someone knocked the door of the room but she didnt open it as the board members are arguing and thinking some ideas on what should they do on the another eras of their artist to have a better view, to have a better cinematography, to have a new dress and new money to waste on just a certain group.

Thats the way they talked about with. Its even hard to be a ceo without even knowledge when shes was just a newbie here.

Thanks to Athena and the board members that they help her to improve and to excel some things that even her is an alien works.

"Ma'am-- i mean chewy ssi! Mr. Jeon is already here."

Mr Jeon is alrea---- what?!?!?!

Chewy said to herself.

Ugh! Sally Chou, dont be overpressure on it, he's just nobody, you didnt know him bcause youre Sally Chou right?

Another word from herself by chewy. I wonder why she can talk by herself on the mirror and talk there since she's talking to herself this time around.

"Good Morning, Ms. Chou."

She gulpes lightly but Jungkook already saw it so he already wear his cocky smirk as he seat near chewy. Chewy mentally rolled her eyes because she dont want to have an issue around their meeting room.

"Okey Mingyu ssi! You can show me whats your idea and i think i will approve it if its good fo me. Good Luck."

As Chewy said that to that asshole (as jungkook called him because he's being an asshole to his chewy. He already hate him) he kick chewyas he caress it by his feet lightly. He smirk as chewy look at him with a warn face.

Chewy mentally curse on what did jungkook do to her, she doesnt know what to do so that she just ignore jungkook the whole time and just listen to Mingyu as the speaker of the day.

She smiles. 'He looks more handsome than yesterday, aish chewy focus okey focus!' she say to herself again

Aish this kid, you better stob!

Jungkook growled when chewy didn't even look at him, he already kick chewy's leg again and again but its still no use, so he just caress her legs up and down until it will go up to her thighs, and thank god. Chewy is looking at him.

"lets listen to this Mr. Jeon. I dont need a play here, so can you just stay there and dont be a pervert?"

--------------

Author's Note.

Ive got bored a while ago so I made this even if I update the other one a while ago.

by the way, leave comment like you leave comment on the first half bcuz the second half is being jealous to first half :(

-jiminttemeune