Chapter Twenty

Tzuyu's POV

What I need? him? really now? Both Yes and No. why?

Yes because I keep rejecting him because he is not for me even if I love him for being what he have but this love is unhealthy so that I keep pushing him away. Before I blushed when he is possessive to me but thjs time, its too much to handle for me.

Yeah, Jeon Jungkook have it all but I dont like his possessiveness on me now, I just want a normal relationship like cuddle to each other and not gonna jealous to each others thing. just like what he didnt do because of mingyu, my secretary in L.A

Im tired of Jungkook's possessive manners so I just gave him a cold treatment. even if I love him so much. I cant forget on what we have last 2 years.

No. because I really really love him. there are the times that I cried for him because of what memories and the bad memory that we have when we didnt get broke each others heart.

I admit, he broke my heart, I break his heart for pushing him away to me. this is the only way to move on and not gonna involve to his life again

but if he ask me again to love him, im willing to obligate that because im already on my own age.

"I dont need you Jeon so please dont force yourself on me."

I said as my heart broke into pieces inside but I wont show it. no to show my true emotion challenge.

"Dont lie to me, Your friend already told me what's your true feelings so dont hide it anymore. I know you lo---"

"YES I LOVE YOU BUT IM TIRED OF YOUR POSSESSIVENESS JUNGKOOK CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT U---"

He walk towards me and yanked my elbow to have a little space to us. yeah. literally the awkward moment for me.

"I can change that, just love me again."

After he said that, he immediately kiss my lips like-- I dont know how to explain my feels but it tingles around my whole body and I already taste my own tears because ive been cried a while ago.

He even let go of me after the minute kiss that we have a while ago. And after that I hug him and cuddle myself on his chest makes me sob more because I miss this.

please jeon jungkook. change for me. change so that I cant let you go.

"Thank you so much, wifey."

---------

Git a lil delay because of our midterm. sorry guys : (

by the way, chewy's secret is already revealed. I already had a clue this book that Tzuyu is still in love with jungkook yall.

btw, sorry for the short and lame update guys. and thank you for 81K reads of the possessive playboy ( Playboy Series 1 ) like thank you for supporting me.

And ill gonna edit it if Im done with this second half whoo

-taerpitude