Chapter Thirty Eight

Jungkook's POV,

Two months I have been here in England already, its such a hard time for me because everytime that I went here at the hospital, Tzuyu was palpilating, she always like that so that I brush her hair to calm her I dont know why but is this the sign that she'll love to see me? Well, im here now my honey.

But when will I ever wait to tzuyu? When will she wake up with a nice and warm hospital room? Well, im the one who owns this hospital and this is one who is the expensive when it comes to luxury, doctors and such.

I just went here to take care of her the most, I need to look at her to monitor her health, why isnt she still sleeping? I miss her already.

Well, I went here to monitor here and still have no improvement on her body. Did I overdue it so much? but I also had an injury on my legs and some on my head but its not that deep or too hurt to the point that im still walking with a lil bit of sting but its okay now.

I brush her hair backwards, her hair is still soft, it still remained unbothered, She's frowning while sleeping but I know that she will be wake up with my eyes on her, being here to look up on her.

But I know the consequences, to wait until he will woke up, its boring since no one gave me pleasure from now but some of them are flirting on me but I didnt gave them the attention that they want, I just gave them my famous eye rolled and walks out. I need to be loyal but deep inside I want to fcked them so hard

But tzuyu is there, no need to be playboy or something anymore, I dont need that anymore.

And also, no one knows that I have Tzuyu since she was mourned in Seoul especially her friends, family and some of her acquaintances and workers from Los Angeles.

Pfft! Stupid little cats! They didn't knew it dont they? I keep laughing silently but no one will go or go inside of here since im the only one who will go here.

But secretly, the doctor come in and bowed that he didnt knew I was here, good thing that I am im good mood for tonight.

"Is there any improvement for Tzuli Dr. Williams?"

"Well, hmm... her injuries are slowly healing but there's possibility that she'll not gonna wake up."

I knit my eyebrows while looking at tzuyu, She's slowly healing but I know that she will survive, just for me of course.

"But in this case, 30% is her life chance but more than that, she will slowly dying. We just need to wait for years long. Mr. Jeon."

------

Epilogue right ahead, thank you so much for reading this! I know this is the cringiest (there's no word for that but oh well...) book ever but thank you so much for reading this. I hope you enjoy this!