Chapter Seventeen

"S-stop k-k-kissing my gad!"

I said as he keeps kissing my neck to the point that he never stop doing it.

I also keep pushing him away so that the fight is equal right? I dont like this anymore and I really need to go to Athena's family reunion because for sure she will be mad at not gonna make to her house at the exact time.

And yes, I still didnt even wrote some songs that the company need now but I dont wrote one because someone kidnapped me and almost rape me right here so I really want him to slap his face but im too kind to do that because he keeps helding my wrist that keeps trying to pushed him away because its too sexual

to sexual...

what?

with my whole force, I already pushed him away. He looks shock but then I already knew I need to run but then---

"Im sorry Jungkook but I came here not for you okey?"

and after that, I run with my baggage on my hand.

-------------

That was exhausting! I really need to run and run with my baggage just to make sure that I can run to him.

I really hate him huh

but still, I need to go to Athena's family reunion because she will get mad at me if I didnt go plus she'll never gonna talk to me like week before she talked to me.

I still never forget that tho, just because of my damn work I really cant make to her birthday (but I send my gifts and flowers to her so theres no problem there but Athena is so sensitive like shit!) and she instantly texted me that "We dont need to talk" like shit?

I just smile while shaking my head while remembering that day.

I call Athena to the unknown street, I really forgot how to read hangul now but I can still speak to it

I just send her the picture via kakao and she said that she will wait for me.

At least, I escaped at that course house of him. I dont know whats into him but can he really let me go like literally! I really want him to let me go cuz its hurts too much that I still remembered how he cheat on me.

it hurts so much huh!

but past is past, dont wanna remember it anymore and the past are really need to thrown out! shoo!

as I wait, I keep whistling and its so hot here so I really need to find some waiting shed to not having a bad smell like smell of the sun? argh.

-------

cliffhanger! sorry guys!

by the way, purpletae is cute but gimme some cuter hihi btw nice suggestion hunnie!

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS, HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES

btw ill gonna make a facebook account just to communicate with you. just no no for my real account because nope! aint gonna do that! Just expect the Purpletae WP or the other username plus WP hihi chao Happy New Year

-jiminttemeune