Chapter Twelve

After their meeting and jungkook's jealous moment, chewy went to her room and heave a sigh

"That jerk! He must stay at his lane starting from now!"

but then, a sudden call in her iphone rang and Athena's number was displayed.

she immediately answer it.

"what is it athena ssi?"

she ask as she sat down at her chair and lean her back at the chair.

"When are you going to busan?"

oh crap! she thought I almost forget it already, gonna prepare my private jet later she reminded herself.

"Ill gonna go this evening athena ssi okey? by the way, isnt it from your family reunion?"

she heard a "hmm" at the call and nod at it.

"then you just invite your co relatives not me--"

"but your my family tzuyu unnie."

she smiles at the sudden confession of her athena, she just smile and almost cry but then she control it and then just smile at how her saeng is so sweet to her.

"Is that so? Then ill gonna go then! By the way, isnt it okey if i just wear my casual clothes like wearing blouse and pants?"

She expect a no since athena dont want her to wear that kind of clothes especially in her companies.

"Yup, you can eonni and besides its out of my company right?"

She says a hmm and then says goodbye to prepare her baggage and then leave at this evening.

She look at her wristwatch and saw, its still 1:00 PM and theres still 7 hours to pack her baggage and prepare herself.

she just wash herself first before preparing some clothes that needed to go to busan, she missed it already, she miss korea, she miss the memories there but not the bad memories that she had.

she prepare her baggage and then call her secretary to prepare the captain smith that she have.

"whoo, done!"

after that, she reminds her secretary about captain smith again and then getting ready to go upstairs of her company to flew to busan.

the pilot know the route anyways.

as they flew to go to busan, she plugged in her earphone and play some song that she badly want to hear right now.

Then, she went to sleep and the dreamland welcome her

meanwhile

After she calls tzuyu, she immediately call her cousin and dialed it.

"hey my lovely geumsong---"

"motherfucker, you need to go to busan LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!"

she shouted at the call that makes jungkook shocked, what does she mean? he ask himself.

"what are you talking about my love----"

"FOR FUCK SAKE JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK, TZUYU EONNI ARE GOING HERE RIGHT NOW!!!"

that makes jungkook shivers and then kicked his baggage, he already expect that anytime chewy will flew to busan, so he already packed his other baggage in case she immediately flew to busan.

"ill gonna go now my favorite cousin muah!"

"EWW JUNGKOOK DONT ME."

he chuckles deeply and the end their call, he dressed something that attracts his baby, and says you'll gonna fall in love with me again chewy.

Athena's POV

they're going now yaaaay!

ive been waiting for this for so long, to reunite the tzukook so bad

I hate it when I saw chewy unnie ignoring this fucking jungkook, yes hes a p l a y b o y but still a good heart.

why is he a playboy? because when he didn't knew chewy, he already have flirts in being so handsome, yes he's handsome but he's using it to flirt the famous girls and even bi and gays but the when he saw tzuyu from the first time, he stops flirting and just stalk tzuyu.

its creepy but thats the truth

so that I dont want him to be a flirt and just focus to chewy.

I smirk, the plan will worked, good job athena shin.

-----------

I miss you all guyyyyys

jiminttemeune