Chapter Thirteen

Her POV,

As I open my eyes, the captain that I've trusted more than ever said that we're in busan, south korea already.

I yawned and stretched my arms and then say thank you to the captain and ill gonna go down to the jet plane. woah! I didnt knew that its already afternoon in south korea ey!

what a long trip that you've had chewy--- I mean Sally Chou.

I didnt call Athena today because I dont want her to be pressured and im sure she's busy here in busan and im sure of that.

and I already ask her for the address so no need to worry about the gps and tracker thingy.

as I enter the departure hall, many cameras are waiting and then few of them flashed their camera already and I immediately close my eyes due to the flashes of the camera so that I immediately get her sunglasses and then run immediately to her van but then someone took her wrist and then  hug her shoulder by the muscle man, she didn't knew who is this man but then she just didnt look, she just want to get out of this.

"Just stay with me okey?"

she knew that voice, that deep voice.

her body tensed as the mascular man hug her shoulder tightly that makes her whimper because of how tight it is.

"just fcking stay with me tzuyu."

she didnt grunge, she just stay froze and she didnt knew if it is true or not but she thinks that she always trace and even look at her for over this years

"oh my god, am I in the movie called fifty shades darker?"

she said to her mind

but then she didnt realize that the mascular man already pushed her to the black van that he even knew who owns that van.

"let me go please, my dongsaeng is waiting for me"

"even if I dont omg I need to make a drama soon'"

but then a smirk to the face of the mascular man a k a jeon jungkook appears and then already signal the driver to drive already.

"do you mean, athena aka shin geumsong"

she quirks her eyebrows and then rolled her eyes to the man behind her.

she just nods anyways.

"oh come on babe, we're cousins so I will go there with you even if you like it or not."

"pfft as if im your maid"

she made face and then remove her sunglasses and then comb her hair using her fingers

and jungkook? just being drool to tzuyu, nothing new babe.

he quickly get the rubber and then forcefully grab tzuyu and then sat at his lap to ponytail tzuyu's hair making tzuyu shocked and being frooze for a minutes

"there, make sure not to make some sinful act again or else."

he leans his lips on tzuyu's ear and nob it.

"you'll get a punishment from daddy, baby"

tzuyu make face again, guys I think I cant handle tzuyu's meme face anymore-

"wtf dude, you old already? omg yey daddy make birth to me yaay"

and then rolled her eyes as she noticed that she's sitting on the boy's lap

oh crap, how can I be here?

she shrugged and then get off on jungkooks lap as she feel awkward to the both of them so she just pht her headset and didnt knew that she's sleeping again due to the long trip that she had a while ago...

-------------------

guys can I ask you something?

should I published it or nah? because ive been so busy and then I realky need to finish this so that I can publish it

by the way, what do you think of the plot? this time, tzuyu is like her true self keke

by the way, our semester break is on Wednesday (PST time) and gonna try to update as soon as I reach chapter 20 TT

-jiminttemeune