Europe

Michael's POV

After receiving a call from Becky, I was a little shocked.

She has never acted in such a way before. She is a woman with a strong heart who never gets scared from anything, let aside dreams and nightmares.

There is definitely something going on and I have to talk to her, once I get back.

Meanwhile I like my stay, here in Belgium. I wonder if Becky was here with me.

Cassie and I went out for some sight seeing and dinner.
She was a simple girl.

It was 11, when we returned to the hotel room. I opened my room and got in.
I expected her to go to hers but she followed me in.

We sat on the bed and then there was silence.

"So Cassie. Tell me more about your life. Your ups and downs, your life story" I asked to break the silence.

"Oh. You definitely don't want to hear it." She twitched her face and said.

"No, I would and it is always good to share things." I said.

"Okay. Then I will start from after I graduated. I passed with flying colours. I was a bright child. I had a boyfriend and his name was Ash. We were happy and lived together. I joined a company and then life couldn't be better. I cherished every moment. Then one day, I returned home during lunch hours and then I saw that half of our stuff was gone. I knew that we had been robbed. I contacted Ash but he didn't pick and I didn't go to police without contacting him.
I searched for him everywhere, contact all his friends but no clue. I thought that maybe it was some gang related issue and that they robbed us and kidnapped him.
I waited for a day and then decided to go to the police if he doesn't return that night. I couldn't sleep and then next day when I woke up, I got a call from an unknown number and then I got to know that he had eloped with his then pregnant secretary.
I was disgusted and sad. How could someone be so mean? If he didn't like me then he should have said so. I sure didn't want to force a relationship on him."

She paused as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Its okay Cassie. It is always good to move on." I said to console her.

"Yeah. I forgave him and moved on. And I never fell in love after that." She said.

"Well that isn't nice. You may get hurt once or twice but you will find your true love. It does exist." I said.

"It does. For you. Not for me." She sobbed.

"Okay okay. I know exactly what you need. A tissue and a glass of wine." I said and got up.

I walked to the liquor cabinet and pulled out a bottle.

I went back to her and handed her a glass. I also took one too.

We talked while we had two glasses of wine and then I felt quite uncomfortable in the suit.

"I'll be back." I said and went to the bathroom.
I changed into a pair of tracks and t shirt.

I washed my face and returned back to the room and I couldn't believe what I saw.
An empty bottle of wine lying on the floor and Cassie sitting almost unconscious on the bed.
I immediately went to her and said "Cassie what have you done?"

I pulled her up and caught her by the waist.
Then I carried her to the adjacent room which was hers.

I carried her to the bed and made her sit.
I removed her heels and gave her a blanket.

I got up and said "You shouldn't drink that much." Then I turned to leave.

"Wait" she shouted.

"What?" I asked and turned back.

"Come here." She said.

"I am here" I said.

"No..." She said and pulled me.
Then she got up and placed her lips on mine.

"Cassie what are you doing?" I mumbled.

I tried to pull myself away but she didn't leave me. I didn't want to hurt her so I tried to pull myself away slowly.

"Cassie" I took two steps back.
"You are out of your mind. Have some rest and get back to conscience." Then I stormed out of the room, banging the door behind me.

I went to bed tired and exhausted, trying to forget what recently happened.