How I met your mother?

Becky's POV

Mini was done playing with her doll house by 9 and I took her for a shower.

Also, Ben was awake and crying loudly but Mike was there to look after him.

I left Mini in the bath tub and went to him.
Ben was in his arms and was still crying.

"Do you think he is sick?" I asked.

Mike looked at him and said "No, there isn't fever, I guess he is hungry."

"Hungry? But, I fed him a bowl full of cereal. Call for the doctor, we will get him checked." I said.

"Right" Mike said and pulled out his phone.

In next 20 minutes, the doctor arrived and did some tests.

He looked up and gave a weird expression.

I don't know why do doctors do it. Trying to create suspense so that we keep on thinking what is the problem.

"He is totally fine. Just tired. I have given a sedative, he will be asleep till morning." he said.

"Thank you, doctor" said Mike and accompanied him on his way back.

Ben will be asleep till morning which meant a good night sleep for Mike and me.

At 10, we gathered once again in the dining for the desert.
Ice Cream.

I served everyone with their favourite flavours and joined them.

"Mommy, do you remember my bed time story?" Mini asked.

"Ask your father" I said.

Both of us turned our faces towards Mike who was busy eating.

"Yeah! I remember" he lifted his head and said.

We took Mini to her room.

After stuffing her in the bed, Mike and I took our regular places besides her.

"So, listen carefully baby, it is very interesting." He said.

"Huh" I chuckled thinking how interesting it was going to be.

"It was a cloudy day, winds were blowing and birds were chirping." He started.

He always introduced his stories like that, trying to catch her attention.

"Time: 10 pm
I had a free period. We were in college then. Do you know, what is a college?" he asked.

"Bigger school" said Mini in excitement.

"Right. So, I was getting bored. I carried my bag and walked on the corridor to the library. You know what is a library?" he asked.

"Big book house" said Mini.

"Correct. So I walked.....

Meanwhile my mind wandered off to the day I first met him.

It was actually a beautiful day. Now it seems like a sign that was telling me that I was going to meet my future husband.

I wanted to skip the English lecture, so I slipped out of the class without informing Melly, my childhood friend.

I wandered off to the library.
We had a big library. If the shelves weren't in a proper order, it was very easy to get lost in there.

I didn't have a preference that day, so I decided to check out a new section.

I entered and greeted the librarian.