India

Micheal's POV

Becky left me. I saw the CCTV footage. She left to look after our girl without me. I knew she went to Derek.

I was so naïve. She told me to go to Derek and I didn't listen. So she went by herself. It had been more than 12 hours since I last saw her.

It was ten o clock and I was sitting in my front yard. The police man were all around the house. I was so worried that I passed out on the sofa itself.

When I wore up at 9, I went to look for Ben and Becky. Ben was asleep and I couldn't find Becky anywhere.

I ran around the house. Then I looked the footage and saw her leave through the back exit.

I was worried, where was she. How was she?

First Mini and now Becky. Why was this happening to me?

I asked the police to search for Derek. I knew he had Becky. I will find that son of a bitch and kill him.

By 2 o clock, they found Derek's address. It took longer than expected, but they were also looking for Mini.

They said that he was staying at Marriot.

I took my pistol, got in the car and drove off.

By three, I was rushing to room 1018. I had the pistol ready. Yes, if anything happens to Becky, I will kill him. I can't let anything happen to my wife.

I opened the door and rushed in. The room was empty, they were gone.

Becky's POV

By 4 we were on the private jet. It took off immediately.

I pulled out a picture of my family and saw it. I saw my happy family. Mike was smiling, Mini was pulling his hair and Ben was crying in my arms. He really doesn't like getting pictures taken.

I smiled.

Derek walked to me and sat on the sofa.

I looked up at him.

"Family?" he asked.

"Yes, see here is Ben and Mini." I said handing him the photo.

"She looks just like you."

I smiled.

"Can Luke marry her when she gets old" he asked.

"It's up to her. Also, we don't know if they will even like each other"

"Oh, Luke might not be my birth child but he is just like me, a charmer" he said and laughed.

"Shut up" I hit him with a pillow.

Derek really took some tension off my head.

He then got us food to eat. I opened it and started eating.

It was then I felt something, I got up and rushed to the bathroom and vomited my guts out.

Then I came out wiping my face.

"You alright?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Last night's food didn't suit you?" he asked.

"No Derek, I think I might be pregnant" I stared at him in horror.

How could this happen?

Micheal and I only tried to conceive a child two nights ago and I was pregnant now.

It usually takes much longer to conceive.

"Becky are you mad? You were pregnant and you wanted to go on this mission" he screamed.

"I am not sure. I think I might be pregnant." I said.

"That is it." He got up and took me to a room.

He made me sit on the bed and gave me water.

"You have rest. We will get you a pregnancy test done when get off the plane." He said and left the room.

I laid and closed my eyes.

Derek's POV

"Wake up" I whispered to Becky.

We were about to land. She really slept for hours.

She got up and rubbed her eyes. I took her hand and guided her half asleep body to the seat. Then I buckled her.

Now that she might be pregnant, I have to take extra care of her.

In an hour we landed in Mumbai.
We got into our car and took off to the Hyatt hotel.

The driver grabbed a pregnancy test on the way.

As we entered the room,I handed it to her and she went to the bathroom.