Unexpected Spotting

Becky's POV

So off went Micheal and I for lunch.
"Where are we going?" I asked.

"There an awesome Chinese based restaurant. I have never been there but have heard about it. Let's try something new today" he smiled and said.

"Do you know where it is?" I asked.

"Nah! Here guide me through this map." he said and handed me his mobile.

I guided him and at 12:30 we reached the place.

It was indeed a different type of place.
The front of restaurant was designed in Chinese style and on the top was written in large Chinese alphabets "DIM SUM"

It was written in English at the end of the board in tiny letters.

Mike took my hand and we went in.
A lady appeared and guided us in.

We went to a swirling passages and ended up at a hall.

"So easy to get lost" I smiled and said.

The lady also smiled and said "You will enjoy if you get lost. Actually, there is some interesting stuff in the passages. You can explore once you are finished with your appetite."
Her accent was Asian.

"Thank you" we said and took a table.

"Funny restaurant." I said and put the napkin on my lap.

"We will check out their interesting stuff, later." he said and we began going through the menu.

We had a lovely time. It was rare that we sat with peace and talked with each other.
Mike ordered the food and then his phone buzzed.

"Sorry honey. It is Sam, I'll be back soon" he promised and left the table.

I wasn't mad on him for taking phone calls on our date.
And in addition it was Sam. I knew that it was going to take long for a BFF to hang the phone.

I looked around the crowd of the place.

At the corner there was a funny glass cabin and inside were sitting two people.
Looked like a business meet.

One of them wore a white suit and the other black.

I looked closely and then to my surprise something struck me.

DEREK!

Sure, it was him.

Oh God! what was he doing here?

Only then Mike returned. Derek was sitting behind him and at a distance so he couldn't see him.
I tried to act normal but couldn't.

If Micheal sees him here, will he judge me?

No, he would never think that I am cheating on him.

But shortly after, he left from the other side and I let out a sigh of relief.

We enjoyed the delicious lunch and then went on exploring the rooms in the passages.

There was some Chinese decoration.

Pictures of some dragon. etc.

Then there was this one room named SILENCE.

We went in and that place was heaven.

The room was filled with smoke from the incense sticks. Peaceful music relaxed the soul.

After coming out of that room I remember nothing about seeing Derek at the restaurant.