Finding Mini

Becky's POV

I got up and rubbed my eyes.

I walked out of the room. Derek was lying on the sofa, there was some leftover food on the table.

He looked so at peace when asleep.

I smiled and cleaned the table.

"You don't have to do that" I heard a voice as I was about to reach the dustbin.

I put the leftovers in the bin and turned.

"Can't help"

"We will know who took Mini, very soon." He said.

I walked to him and he sat on the sofa.

"Thank you Derek, if I could repay in any way."

He cut me off. "Hey, don't talk like that. This isn't a favour. I am doing this so I can meet my niece. You can introduce her uncle to her."

I smiled and said "Sure"

I got into shower and changed my clothes. When I got out, Derek said "Some one called Sanders took her."

"Sanders" I tried to think who he was.

"That guy. I know him. Micheal doesn't have good relations with him" I said.

"What? How?" he asked.

"Well he was a business friend, but one day, Mike caught his son trying to steal some very sensitive information. But he let him go. Then the other day he broke into Mike's office and tried to steel a file, so Mike called the cops. He did jail time and faced serious public humiliation then he committed suicide. Mr Sanders has been pestering Micheal ever since. He says that his son is dead because of Micheal."

"He thinks that Micheal took his son, so he took Micheal's daughter." He said thinking deeply.

I sat on the bed, distraught. Why would someone take a young girl in the wage of revenge?

"Becky, we have to hurry. He might even kill her" he said.

I got up and said "No"

"He took her somewhere outside America. I know for sure, because it is easy to trace him here." He said shaking his head.

He then left the room. I was so confused.

In 10 minutes, he returned.

"He is in India. We leave at 4." He said.

"How to you know?'

"Called the airport." He said.

"They give that info?" I asked.

"I can make anything possible." He said and winked.

"Okay then. We will go to India and get Mini back." I said.

"Call Micheal" he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Call Micheal and ask him to come. He will be worried for you." He said.

"I can't. Sanders will be looking at him like a hawk. If he has the slightest idea that Mike knows where he is, he will try to relocate Mini." I reasoned.

"You are right. You should inform him at least. He is your husband. He should know where you are." he said looking away.

"If I tell him that I am with you, he will come running to me" I said.

"He will never trust me, will he" he said in a sad voice.

"He will, if we give him time." I said keeping my hand on his.

"Be ready by 3." He said and left the room. Then, I heard another door close. Which meant he left the suite.

I laid back on the bed. Wondering about Mini and my family.

When it was 3, I got out of the room and we left for the airport.