Start up

Cassie's POV

After Michael left the room, I threw away all the sheets and sat up right.

Yes, I was in my senses. I drained the wine into a flower vase.

Damn, what a difficult task it is to seduce a married man.
If this much money wasn't involved in here, I would have been at home, sipping champagne with my man.

I watched TV and ultimately fell asleep.

Michael's POV

I couldn't sleep the entire night. I kept getting horrible dreams.

I knew that Cassie was drunk, she was not in her senses but there was something in all this which didn't seem right. I felt like I should tell this to Becky but then it will create a big drama and she will fire Cassie and this will ultimately affect her.

Finally I made up my mind to forget it all and move on. I was surely over thinking.

I got ready, wore my daily attire and called Cassie.

"Yes ... sir" she answered the call.

"Cassie, get ready and come to my room. We are running out time." I barked.

Why was I angry on her? She didn't do anything wrong on purpose.
She won't even remember anything from the last night. So just play cool and carry on.
Few minutes later, Cassie showed up and we got back to normal.

Days pass by and then comes a day to return.
We land at the airport only to find Becky waiting there with Ben.

I walk to her and said

"Didn't expect you here, what's up?"

"Nothing, just missed you a lot honey" she said and kissed me.

I can see the blackheads beneath her eyes. She had not been sleeping well.

We walk to the car and I ask "Becky what is wrong?"

"Nothing"

"What nothing?" I said and pulled her arm to stop her.

"By nothing, I mean nothing" she said and turned back and made her way to the car.

She was acting weird, what was wrong?

"Becky ... baby I am sorry. If I did anything wrong, I am sorry for everything. I promise to not leave you alone" I said in a soft voice.

She turned back and smiled. Then she walked towards me and kissed me on the forehead "It's okay honey. I am fine" she said.

We got in the car and drove home.

Becky's POV

I was so glad that Mike was back.
This Derek thing has pissed me off. He called me once, though he didn't talk.
Every time I felt like someone was watching me, like someone was spying on me.

Even though I was sure that I was safe but still from the inside I was insecure...all the time, Mike was away, I stayed home.

But now since Mike was back, everything ought to get back to normal.
And if this time Derek even tried to look at me, I swear to God I will knock his ass off.
I am not scared of him, anymore and he tries to get near me or my family, I will surely take the matter to police.

Besides Mike and I should look forward for our quality time together. Though we are in true love but still you got to keep doing a few things in order to keep the marriage worth living, to keep it filled with fun.

Things went normal for a few days and then one day I received a call from Lula.

"Hey Lula." I answered.

"HEY? I don't think that you even remember what I said to you long ago" she sound angry.

I tried thinking hard.

"Sorry Lula I don't have a clue." I answered.

"I said that when Mike returns from his tour, you are supposed to come over for dinner." she said.

"Oh yess...yes I am so sorry. We will be coming today itself" I smiled and said.

"You are so busy Mrs Smith, you are already suffering from memory loss." she said.

"Wait madam. You will know once you become a mother." I laughed and said.

"Alright, don't scare me already. And yes, also bring the kids." she said.

"I don't think they will be able to come. Mini goes to bed early and Ben won't leave Anna and also if I bring them, we won't be able to celebrate carefree. You know ... they come with a lot of responsibility. You will know soon anyways so there is no..."

She cut me off "Okay Okay. We will be waiting. And once remind Mike that he is not coming for a business meeting so no need to put on the coat of his. I keep on telling Sam the same thing." she laughed and said.

"Sure miss. Goodbye" I laughed and kept the phone.

Soon after, I made a call to Mike.

Cassie answered it.

"Where is Mike?" I asked with irritation

"He is at the meeting, Mrs Smith." she answered.

"Okay, tell him to call me when free" I said and hung.

When he called back, I gave him a long lecture on not giving his personal phone to his secretary while in the meetings. At the end I told him to come home sharp at 6.