A night to enjoy

Becky's POV

Mike arrived on time. We went to our room to pick clothes and get ready.

"Hey what present should we get for them?" he asked.

"You tell. Why is it always me to think?" I said.

"Okay.... umm.... how about a bottle of champagne?" he asked.

"They are expecting a baby Mike, so think of something cute and cheerful. Besides, they will be having champagne in loads" I said.

"Yes, you are right." he said.

"So, any ideas?" I asked.

"Just trust me. I will go and get the present now." he smiled and said.

"Will you speak the idea please?" I said.

Instead he smiled, walked to me and kissed me on the lips.
"Trust me baby." he said and walked out of the room smiling.

I smiled too. Then proceeded to get ready.

Mike returned by 7, with a huge box.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I couldn't make up my mind so I made a hamper. This has two sets of outfits, one for a boy and one for a girl, since we don't know. A baby crawler and a few baby things" he smiled and said.

"Good job Mr Smith." I smiled and continued applying lipstick.

Mike walked to me, I turned at him. With his one hand on my waist, he pushed me back to the mirror and smashed his lips against mine. After two minutes of passionate kissing, we parted.

"Well thank you for smudging my lipstick" I smiled and said.

"Wasn't it smudge proof?" he too smiled and asked.

"It was, but I was in the process of applying it and it was liquid, so you have to give it a moments to dry. Even you have it on your lips Mike, go and get ready fast. We are late." I said and pushed him towards the bathroom.

We were ready till 8. I was wearing a backless slim fit red coloured middy and had a golden clutch from Prada. My hair tied in a sort of a bun and surrounding my feet were black coloured heels.
Mike was wearing a black jeans and a cool white t shirt.

We said goodbye to the kids and Anna and got in the car.

We reached the Williams by 8:30 and went in.

Lula greeted us with a smiling happy face.

"Nice to see you Micheal, looking nice" she said and started walking.
We followed her to the living room, were Sam was sitting.

He greeted us.

"So how is the baby? Everything good?" asked Mike.

Lula opened her mouth to answer but Sam pulled her by the waist and said "The baby is fine and on board. And I just can't wait to meet him." he looked deep into Lula's eyes and kissed her.

"Him? It's a boy" I exclaimed.

"We don't know yet." He said.

"Why?" Micheal asked.

"We want to be surprised. And plus, boy or a girl, it will be our child." Lula said.

We kept talking and enjoying ourselves with a glass of wine.

Lula didn't drink.

"So Lula, did you get the bedroom ready for the child?" I asked.

"No not now." she answered.

"Oh! come on why not?"

"Like I think there is a lot of time." she said.

"You don't know I was so exited at Mini's time that I got the room ready for a boy and a girl." I said and we laughed.

"So you still friends with Kevin?" Mike asked Sam.

"Oh, yeah I was angry on him and I still am, but I didn't shut him out. I talk to him pure business. Like, no personal ties." he answered.

Mike nodded.

"How are things going on with you?" he asked.

"Well I told you about the guy, Mr Sanders, he is causing a bit of a pain in my butt. Says his son commited suicide because I brought business pressure on him. And he says to be calling in NYPD and all that stuff but I think I will be settling him down with money. Though nothing was my fault but still if it would keep the old guy away from me" said Mike.

"Oh! come on you guys. No business talks. Let's go for dinner." she said and got up.

We had dinner till ten and then went to the poolside.

"Hey, how about a swim?" she asked.

"Lula, we don't have our swimming suits." I smiled and said.

"That is not an excuse" she too smiled and went in.

Soon we were all in swimming suits and and inside the hot tub. There were glasses of champagne around us.

We drank and we talked till the night grew darker and the stars above us shone brighter.

Lula and Sam we getting a bit ... like sexually aroused and they were kissing each other.

Meanwhile Mike cornered me to the edge of the tub.

"Remember that time." he smiled and asked.

"Yeah, the one when we were in your pool and you gave me your mother's outfit." I laughed and splashed water on him.

He looked boldly into my eyes and pulled me in for a kiss.

When we parted, I said "Let's go home."

"Yeah I think we should leave the Williams alone" Mike laughed and said.

Soon, we were out of our swimsuits and back in clothes, ready to leave. We gave them the hamper that Mike brought and said farewell.

We got home and into the bed and called it a day.

I enjoyed a lot. Forgot about everything and slept peacefully.

Day after tomorrow was Saturday and the day for Sam and Lula's ball party and also the day for my 6th year anniversary.

Soon, I could not think of anything and fell in arms of deep sleep.