Chapter 1: 3 years later

Vegito P.O.V.

Its been 3 years since I defeated Majin Buu. He tried to absorb me but I dodged it right on time. He destroyed earth but I escaped through instant transmission. We fought endlessly until I killed him with Kakarot's spirit bomb. We wished earth back to life. However, I forgot to wish that I was unfused. Days passed until I was used to be a fusion. I've been gay ever since I came to existence but I didn't have the balls to tell Chi Chi and Bulma. Turns out that they were both lesbians and secretly dated behind our backs. We had our divorces and I can date guys freely. Gohan, Goten, and Trunks were shocked and disappointed by our homosexuality but they did accept us later on. I decided to live a life fused forever and to be known as one person instead of two. I was currently training by myself in the hyperbolic time chamber. I unlocked a new super Saiyan form known as super Saiyan 3. I trained for a day which is one year in the chamber. Then I finished training and I got a message from Bulma saying her birthday party is on friday. Its in two days.

"Welp. I don't know if I should go. I wanna keep training to be stronger. Then again, I don't want bulma to be pissed at me. Hehe. We all know how she can get." *I said to myself*

I decided to train one more day and then I would be ready for Bulma's birthday party.

"Man its been so long since I saw my friends. Hopefully that they had peace for these last 3 years." *I said to myself*

I was gonna shut the door until Mr. Popo stopped me.

"Um Vegito. You're gonna train AGAIN?" *Asked Mr. Popo*

"Well duh. I gotta be stronger in case another enemy shows up and tries to destroy the universe. Its my passion to stay strong." *I said*

"Hmm. Well ok. But at least check your food supply before the door locks you in. You'll probably destroy the chamber out of hunger" *walking away*

"Thanks for the advice Mr. Popo. I'll be sure to check" *I said*

Knowing how forgetful I am, I didn't check.

To be continued. This is my first chapter made. Do you like it? Please comment and vote. I appreciate a lot for my first time. I don't know how many times I'll update but keep in touch though.