Chapter 9: The golden Frieza

Beerus P.O.V.

I have been in a relationship with Vegito for 4 months now. We've been going places on Earth that he has shown me and they were beautiful and fun. Especially Paris. That place is the most beautiful of all. The glamour lights at night, the delicious food, and the view of the metal building called the Eiffel Tower. Being on that with a kiss in the sunset is most beautiful. Vegito and I were sitting under a tree. I was on his lap and he had his arms around my waist.

"So when do you wanna go to Florida Bear bear? I heard that they have hotels of pure luxury and Earth's delectable food?" *Vegito asked*

"I didn't think you were planning on going on vacation again. Whenever you want." *I replied*

"Then how about we go next week? I promise that I will give you the most wonderful pleasure you ever had" *Said Vegito*

Vegito started kissing my neck. I let out a soft purr of pleasure. He was rubbing my crotch while biting my mate mark. I let out soft moans and was gonna turn around and kiss him but then Whis teleported to our location and I jumped up startled.

"Whis! Don't ever pop up and scare me like that again!" *I yelled*

"My apologies my lord. But I have the Pizza you requested from Earth." *Whis said*

"Oh well... Ok then. You're excused for now" *I said*

"Hey Whis. Are we gonna train today?" *Vegito asked Excitedly*

"Yes. We are. "Spar" with me and you'll see results" *Whis said*

"Alright!" *Vegito said*

After 15 minutes and 5 boxes of Pizza, I couldn't resist its delicacy.kept on trying to hit Whis but no luck. The beer and Pizza was enough to ask Whis about it.

"Hey Whis!" *I said*

"You hollered my lord?" *Whis Asked*

"Whats this gooey thing? On the top of the Pizza?" *I asked*

"Hmmm. I know it starts with a C." *Said Whis*

"Its cheese" *Said Vegito*

"Cheese yes! The name is ridiculous but it is divine!" *I said*

"Ahh c'mon Bear bear. Do you really have to interrupt my training to talk about food?!" *Asked Vegito*

"If I want to then yes. Also I don't recommend that tone with a destroyer again." *Wink*

"Uhh yeah. S-sorry babe" *said Vegito*

I continued eating my Pizza and then the oracle fish came with Whis' staff.

"Yoo hoo! Someone isn't checking there messages. You had a call awhile ago while you were doing something secret with Korn." *Said Oracle fish*

"It seems I did. But don't speak of it again." *Said Whis blushing*

"Anyways I wonder if its a delectable food offering from lady Bulma wouldn't that be nice." *Said Whis*

I stood beside Whis as he was looking.

"Oh it is! A strawberry sundae she says? I hope its as delicious as she says." *Said Whis*

"Hurry up! I wanna know too!" *I said*

"Yoo hoo! Lady Bulma. This strawberry sundae of yours. It wouldn't happen to be a "sweet" would it?" *Whis asked*

"Huh? Is that Whis?" *Asked Bulma*

Then bulma started screaming like a mad woman.

"WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!!!!! GOKU AND VEGETA ARE THERE RIGHT?! TELL THEM TO COME HERE NOW AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR BULLSHIT ABOUT TRAINING ITS AN EMERGENCY! THAT EVIL ASSHOLE FRIEZA HAS COME BACK TO LIFE AND THE EARTH'S IN DANGER!!!!!" *Screamed Bulma*