Chapter 11: Super Vegeta Blue +18

Vegeta P.O.V.

It was about time that Kakarot and Frieza finally showed their true power. I'm just astonished and shocked on how Frieza was able to attain a transformation similar to the power of super Saiyan blue in just 4 months! Thats unbelievable! Anyway Kakarot and Frieza are now fighting to the fullest. Both of their fists clashing with another creating non stop shockwaves. Frieza punched Kakarot in the stomach causing to spit. He quickly recovered and teleported behind him and kick his side and they just kept exchanging blows.

"Wow! Goku and Frieza are evenly matched!" *said Piccilo*

"It took my dad many years to achieve that form. Yet it took Frieza 4 months to be evenly matched with him!" *said Gohan*

"Imagine if Buu trained" *said Master Roshi*

"Tsk. You guys are pathetic. Weak and useless warriors" *I said*

"Easy for you to say. You Saiyans get stronger when you revive and turn super Saiyan" *said Krillen*

"Earthlings like you don't train hard enough to even match up a weak super Saiyan. You all have no excuse for your patheticness" *I said*

"Cold" *said Tien*

I grew tired of their bitching so I just walked inside the group of trees like a semi-forest. I could still hear Kakarot and Frieza fighting with all their might. Even though I'm separated from being a fusion, I wanted to see Beerus again. I know he humiliated me and my father years ago but I'm capable of forgiving him. I sat down on a log and spoke to myself.

*sigh* "I hope that one day, Kakarot and I can remain as a fusion without the help of the rings. Good thing I still my earing." *I said*

Then I heard someone behind me speak

"You have the earing now but it won't save you in the future to come" *Said Towa*

I immediately turned around and got into defensive mode in case if she does something.

"Who the hell are you?!" *I said*

"Don't worry about that Prince Vegeta. You won't survive long enough to understand my reasoning." *Said Towa*

"What do you want from me?" *I asked*

"I want nothing from you except your understanding" *Said Towa*

"Hurry up and cut to the chase!" *I said*

"You and Goku make up the fusion Vegito and are in a relationship with Beerus the destroyer" *said Towa*

"What of it?" *I asked*

"I have a grudge against him. Therefore anyone who is associated with him are in that grudge. Including you and Goku" *Towa said*

"Hmph. I don't care about your grudge Lady. Even though he can destroy you, no one is gonna hurt my bear bear!" *I said*

"Ohohohoho. Look I've gotten a rise out of you. But there is nothing you can do I'm afraid. Resistance is futile"

I lunged at her but right before I can land an attack some taller dude teleported in front of her as her bodyguard. I stopped in shock and looked surprised. That energy he had was stronger than Frieza's.

"Glad you showed up Mira. Thank you for delivering the fruit to Frieza." *said Towa*

"Anything you say Lady Towa. Would you like me to exterminate this pest?" *Asked Mira*

"Why would you though? He is nothing compared to you. I can't take much energy from him anyway. For now...That is " *said Towa*

"What the hell are you two Blabbering about?! And what fruit you gave Frieza?!" *I asked*