Chapter 17: Sibling Rivalry

Whis P.O.V.

I was currently training Vegito on how he can go blue as a fusion. Although Towa's spell that was on Vegito was permanent, I was at least able to teach him to mediate to the point where Goku and Vegeta can exist in their minds and I can train them like that. The training area was like an infinite void all white and god-like. Now its time for the first lesson.

"Alright you two. You can't go blue as a fusion at the moment so we'll start with something else." *I said*

"And what is it then?" *Asked Vegeta*

"Both of you will train to reach super Saiyan god" *I said*

"Super Saiyan god?!" *asked Goku*

"Yes. While it is true that if unfused you can go blue, both of you are combined strength that rivals a god's power. But as a fusion with combined strength, you can only go super Saiyan three and even Thats not enough to face Mira." *I said*

"Tch. That Android wasn't even shit. I could've taken him all by myself with blue and Kakarot could handle that Saiyan weakling!" *Said Vegeta*

"Hey! Brandon was mind controlled and he was my best friend. Take your pride down a notch will ya?" *Asked Goku*

"That bastard almost killed us! You think I'm just gonna let that slide?!" *Asked Vegeta*

"You know I always wondered how you two would remain as a fusion yet have a terrible friendship." *I said*

"It's a Saiyan thing. You'll get used to it" *Said Goku*

"Back to the lesson. Both of you spar right now. Your increase in power won't affect you both individually, but it'll affect Vegito in the real world. Now spar to your heart's content" *I said*

"Alright. Vegito will become stronger than Mira!" *Said Goku*

"All that strength that Vegito will have is gonna come from me Kakarot!" *Said Vegeta*

"In your dreams second fiddle!" *Said Goku*

"I'm not the second fiddle!" *Said Vegeta*

Then Goku and Vegeta started to spar. Goku tried punching Vegeta in the face but he blocked it. Vegeta kicked Goku in the side causing him to step back. Then Goku teleported behind him an kicked his back. Then they just exchanged multiple blows. Teleporting back and forth. Blocking and punching all over the environment. I just observed and watched. Making sure they're doing what they needed to do. However, with every clash they do, white light emits from them. Thats not good at all.

"Oi! You two. I can feel your Ki leaking out when you raise it. Only raise it within yourselves without alerting your enemy" *I said*

Then Goku and Vegeta continued to spar. They did exactly what I told them to do. Then both of their punches collided. They didn't seem to notice that in the real world, Vegito was surrounded by a red aura for a moment. It never crossed my mind that they'd be this far in a short amount of time. I guess they aren't useless after all.

"Ok thats enough you two. I believe you reached your goal" *I said*

"Huh? But we only kind of started" *Complained Goku*

"I know. But I believe that you should rest for the day." *I said*

"Sounds a bit disappointing." *Said Vegeta*

"Back to the real world we go" *I said*

Then everything turned pitch black. I opened my eyes to see Vegito still meditating.

"Oi. Wake up" *I said slightly shaking him*

*opens eyes* "What was that all about?" *Asked Vegito*